Sonntag, 16. September 2012

150: 10 of 21 Practicing Self Equality | Who am I as my thoughts?

ART by Marlen Vargas Del Razo


Continuing from yesterday's blog post where I started looking specifically at What IS my equality - I am looking here at:

Who am I as my thoughts?
What does this or that thought make me into?
What do I make myself ‘real’ as, by following this or that thought?
How do I ‘justify’ the thought?
What is the ‘pursuit of happiness’ behind the thought?
What personality is ‘at work’?
What is the nature/beingness of the personality?
How does the personality ‘survive’?
At what cost?

 

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to question the origin of my thoughts.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to accept my thoughts as real / valid / true and to within that make real what my thoughts told me is real - within that missing reality and disregarding common sense.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to abdicate myself to the mind, believing what the mind shows me without considering that I am within that only looking at my own mind, not reality which includes everyone and everything else that is here.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I couldn't even see myself because I was only seeing through the eyes of the mind / a personality / character role / persona.

 

I forgive myself that I've allowed myself to accept myself as personalities / character roles / personas of the mind only - and to not question the limitation of the mind, the limitation of my experience and expression.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that by accepting the thoughts that come up in my mind, I define myself by them, and thus manifest me as the thoughts, thus making the thoughts real in my perception, and consequently making myself 'real' as a reflection of my thoughts.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we exist individually as mind consciousness systems in co-dependence with the world system; and that to change anything in this existence requires us to understand How we exist as mind consciousness systems, what drives us, what defines us - and where are WE within that?

 

 
I forgive myself that I've accepted myself to exist within and through perception, without questioning the conditioned filters that I see existence through.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to look at and see what I am creating myself as, by accepting this or that thought.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that everything I experience as thoughts, feelings and emotions exist only because they serve the 'justification' of a personality /character role /persona that literally fights for survival in this world, thus existing within competition, comparison, blame, abuse.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to abuse myself and my world through my existence as a personality with wants, needs and desires serving only self-interest.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that fear of death indicates our existence as mind constructs only, and that only a mind construct / personality / character / persona dies, while the physical existence remains and the physical body returns to substance.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to give up my equality and oneness as a physical body.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the entirety of myself and into a mind consciousness system, to 'cope with' the world system that was presented to me since my birth, ending up submitting myself to and accepting the system as the authority that will (in-)form "me" as a personality of and through the mind.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand the extent to which we exist as personalities trying to make real their individual 'pursuit of happiness' based on the accepted concepts, patterns, value-judgments, definitions, as conditioned within and through this world.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that existing within and as the mind is equal to living a lie, and is equal to self separation, separation from life, separation from living -

because in/as the mind, we are in fact being 'lived' and directed by an automated pilot called mind consciousness, a system that is imposed onto life as if there were no other way to exist HERE.

 


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see the extent to which we are blind in the mind: where we think and believe that the way to freedom and power is through the mind, while the mind is our very imprisonment, our very limitation -

yet cultures, religions, new age paths, all deify the mind, in spite of the fact that the mind's existence is dependent on the physical; in spite of the obvious common sense that what we have defined as 'freedom' and 'power' in this world consciousness system is but deception, abuse, exploitation - of life, of substance, of our very source.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see and realize the extent of conditioning - yet also the implication within that:

namely that through understanding our 'human nature' as conditioned organic robots, we then are in a position to take back the power we've abdicated to systems and re-program ourselves into living beings that exist in dignity and respect towards life, AS life, based on the principle of oneness and equality, therefore living / manifesting what is best for LIFE, as all, as one, as equals.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that our FATE as personalities / character roles / personas is predetermined - and that only in self-directive will as life in equality and oneness are we able to create a new DESTENI for ourselves, for life, for existence.


 
 

Within the desteni I process I use the tools and the assistance of facilitators to walk through the dimensions of my conditioned mind and investigate the detail of how I created myself, through what acceptances and allowances have I manifested "me" and my experience of "me". Within that I am taking back the power I abdicated to beLIEf as the mind and I forGIVE myself, releasing myself from my submission and taking SELF-responsibility to finally stop living a lie and start living as life, in self equality and oneness.

It is a process because we have spent many years creating ourselves as bipolar mind constructs, breath by breath. It is the same breath by breath process of living application that is required for actual change, for a substantial transformation of ourselves, though this time: in self-will, self-honesty, self-directive principle.

When we are equal and one within and as ourselves, in self-realization as life and therefore acknowledging that abuse of even one part of life has an impact on the whole as ONE, then we can truly manifest a world of actual freedom for all, where the only power is the power of life, as ourselves, in consideration of everything that is here.



 

I will continue in my next blog post with self-corrective statements.

 
Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles



 

 

 





 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen