Mittwoch, 24. Juli 2013

444 | Mind Control from the Inside Out (pt.2) - The Revenge of the Ego





Continuing from
Day 442 | Mind Control from the Inside Out - The Revenge of the Ego

and in the context of
Day 425 | Planet Earth: Home of Egos. Desteni Predictions Stand the Test of TimeDay 432 | Revenge of the Ego 1 - The Ego is Always on the Go. Live Here as Breath
Day 433 | Revenge of the Ego 2 - Energy, E-motion, Experience, Free-Choice
Day 434 | Revenge of the Ego 2 (part 2) - Polarity & Energy Projections vs the Living Word



So I've been facing my ego/design in the context of relationship, and today I have read some Blog post that interestingly enough entailed the self forgiveness point I was walking for myself.
I walked the self forgiveness statements for myself, read them aloud, and I'll be sharing them here with a very important note:

The fact that one can read/speak another's self forgiveness statements equal and one, as if the words were written/initiated by oneself as they address the very same patterns one is facing for/within oneself, indicates that, just like indicated within the Desteni research, the patterns that constitute our existence are limited, are defined, are countable and thus we can take responsibility and stand accountable. 

Furthermore, the point shows that the designs of consciousness are universal, and this supports the realization that we have enslaved our existence as ourselves and each-other into particular patterns which, if we get to an understanding about, we can CHANGE.
Obviously self-honesty and self-responsibility are key here.

The point also shows that equality and oneness is indeed the directive principle of existence, which again is something that the Desteni research demonstrates. 
Currently this point represents our problem because our oneness is equal to separation, abuse, deception, manipulation, EGO - and we are all individually and as one trapped within this design.
At the same time however, also our solution is within our equality and oneness - and that is the Desteni process of transforming the patterns of our existence individually and collectively as one/world to be equal to actual oneness in equality as life, to be equal to dignity, freedom, consideration in the interest of LIFE, as ourselves and each-other, and life as a whole.




Self Forgiveness in the context of Relationships:



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my self responsibility as self investigation and reflection through writing, self forgiveness and self honesty through projecting myself, my process and ‘my points’ unto others in making my attention and focus unto others and what ‘they’ are doing and what ‘they’ are facing and how 'they’ must change – instead of realizing it’s ALL ME that I see within and as 'them'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately ignore myself as abdicating my self responsibility to sorting out myself and who I am as the conditioned nature of myself as self interest in attempting to not have to face myself or sort out what I accept and allow as myself in each moment through existing in thoughts and back chats about others and their process and what they are doing or not doing and to within this blame them for how they walk their process instead of realizing I am projecting all of myself unto others in attempt to hide yet still facing myself directly as the gift of a mirror

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that how others walk their process determines the relationship I have with them instead of realizing I am an equal participant and the points that emerge are my equal responsibility as I am an equal in relationship and so what is ‘here’ as my relationships with others is a reflection of my self relationship – and what I see in another is a reflection of what exists within me and so all thoughts, all judgments, all ideas, all opinions, all beliefs, all desires, all fears, all wishes, all things that I allow to exist within me in relation to others are actually and simply only me and so I forgive myself that I Have not allowed myself to face, address and become self honest about that which I see in another and within me in relation to another as the reactions that come up within me realizing they are IN ME and thus MY creation, my existence - my responsibility

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to always throughout my life exist within and as the focus of a relationship with another and give attention to what another is doing and essentially blame them for the experience of myself – within this basically justifying my reactions and experiences as ‘their fault’ instead of realizing it is me, through my acceptance and allowance of ‘who I am’ in relation to these points brought up in relation to others and thus my responsibility to stop and sort out and remove from within/as me as my process of self change

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to resist facing myself through relationships with others wherein I focus on others more than myself

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to hide from myself in relationships with others

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to blame relationships with others for why my life is not going as I would like it to go instead of realizing I am creating my life and my experience within/as it as what I accept and allow within and without in each and every single moment and thus the blame towards another is also a projection of the self blame as I see I am not walking my process of walking out of the mind and into actual physical reality/living as effectively as I see possible and so instead of blaming - simply stopping and changing

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to want to end relationships with others out of spite and blame as projecting self responsibility onto another as the reason/cause/source/origin for why I experience myself the way that I do instead of realizing I am creating it in placing my value, stability and ability to walk my process unto another

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to exist within my ego as taking another’s process personally wherein I will react to another and their process and how they walk, instead of realizing the reflection I see as the gift to me showing me where I have the opportunity to change myself, to perfect myself – to stop myself from constantly separating myself from that which I see outside of me and instead bring it back to me

I forgive myself that I Have not allowed myself to live the realization that ‘all is me’ as bringing all points back to me – everything that goes on within my mind, as my internal experience – any reactions, emotions, feelings, whether positive or negative and the trigger points that are outside of me as the gift of the mirror that show me what exists within me – back to myself to be able to actually get to know myself for real, to stop the blame and limitations as the ego of reaction

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself and my process and my self agreement through/as giving attention, focus and value as importance to relationships outside and separate from me here, instead of realizing that all relationships that I participate with and how they unfold are an outflow of me and thus I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to take full self responsibility for the relationships I have within my world as the reflection of the relationship I have within me and thus use the gifts as relationships are to be the mirror in which self can see who self really is and I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing the mirror as relationships with others as I attempt to hide from the truth of myself because in the face of the truth of myself I have to become self honest and change me and that I am finding is like a deliberate dance as moving away from it in attempting to not have to change

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to attempt in all ways to hide form myself as focusing on others I am in relationships with – wherein I make it ‘about them’ and what they are doing and how they can change and when they do not change in how I expect, like or desire, react to them within blaming them – not realizing what I am actually seeing is my dishonesty, my attempt to run from myself, to not take responsibility for myself, to not have to face myself and so in essence not have to change myself and so within this I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to use others as a projection for me to attempt to not have to change myself

I forgive myself that I Have accepted and allowed myself to not realize the simplicity of the process that I walk and the unnecessary difficulty I create within myself when I do not apply the effective and simplistic tools I have been giving and supported with consistently and unconditionally which is breathing, writing, self honesty, self forgiveness – bringing all points back to me in realizing the equality and oneness that is here from the perspective that all is me – I am only seeing me, as who I have accepted and allowed myself to become – so I am always facing my mind and when my mind tells me that it’s “their fault” I experience myself the way that I do or my life is going the way it is that is a clear red flag that I am abdicating my self responsibility to become self honest in taking back the point back to myself – to see where in me exist what I see, what I react to, what I judge, what I perceive, what I value – anything that I say “is them” is actually me and so I forgive myself that I Have not allowed myself to live this realization practically and physically consistently within my life, day to day, moment by moment through the tools of writing and self forgiveness in bring myself back to me here, back to where I have the ability to actually become directive principle of myself in no longer being influenced by outside forces such as relationships – as I see/realize/understand that what is ‘out there’ is actually ‘in here’ and so I commit myself to take responsibility for ALL that is here as me, within and without through the Journey to Life and with the tools of writing and self honesty.
- Kristina Salas in: It's Only Me 




I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear arguments

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I would only fear arguments if I've defined myself within / as a particular point of view and fear my point of view being invalidated

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself within and as a particular point of view

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take it personally when someone doesn't agree with my perspective

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I have to get someone to agree with my perspective

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect the sound of an elevated voice tonality / volume with an emotional experience / charge of anxiety

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tense my physical body and go into anxiety when and as I hear an elevated voice tonality / volume

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, when I was young and heard people arguing / shouting at each other, react within an energetic experience of fear because at that stage I did not have practical tools to support myself in understanding how / why people would be arguing / shouting and thus interpreted it as 'something is wrong' / 'something bad is happening' -- interpreting / defining the sound of argument / shouting as 'bad' according to / within my reactive experience of fear / anxiety which -- was unpleasant / 'bad feeling'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and force others to change / stop being emotional / calm down within the starting point of fearing experiencing an argument which -- I now see is just based on how I initially reacted to / interpreted arguments / shouting as a child

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, when and as I experience someone's behavior / some point they are dealing with which happens to be happening in my immediate world, as 'unpleasant', to try and force the person to stop instead of stopping myself and taking responsibility for what I have judged / defined as 'unpleasant'

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, when I see someone facing / dealing with an emotional experience that I've walked / faced within myself, to forget that I walked a process to get myself to the point where I was able to stop it effectively and within this, try and force the person to 'hurry up and understand your experience so you can stop it' -- instead of realizing that this is just based on me wanting the other to change so that 'my life can be easier' instead of realizing that I only experience it as 'not easy to deal with someone facing an emotional point' because that's how I've judged / defined the situation and thus - I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, when and as someone in my world is facing / dealing with an emotional experience, judge / define them as 'making my life difficult', instead of realizing I am making my life difficult and thus it's me that needs to change / stop

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create arguments by exacerbating / making another's experience more difficult unnecessarily through trying to force them to stop / change - fearing that if I don't 'step in and speed this up', that the person might 'not ever change' -- and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself / my process within depending on / expecting others to change

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to allow others to walk their process and to trust myself that - when and as the moment arises when it is relevant to 'step in' or make a suggestion, I will see the point and it will be clear - there will be no thought / feeling / emotion / reaction / want / fear within it

I commit myself to, when and as I see someone facing an experience I've faced in the past - to bring my process of walking that point here and make sure I am not forgetting the process I've walked

I commit myself to stop judging arguments as 'bad'

I commit myself to stop judging an elevated voice tonality / volume as 'scary'

I commit myself to stop expecting / wanting others in my world to immediately understand and stop emotional experiences

I commit myself to allow others to walk their process, as others have allowed me to walk my process

I commit myself to stop judging non-emotional behavior as 'pleasant' and emotional behavior as 'unpleasant'

I commit myself to stop judging non-emotional behavior as 'positive' and emotional behavior as 'negative'
- Matti Freeman in: Fear of Arguments




What I can see is that I’d like to be assisted without it being about right or wrong – meaning – that I don’t want any form of judgment involved when I am assisted; I would like the other person to clearly, and effectively show me the point – and within this also share with me what it is that I am not applying effectively – and that this is done without any form of energy – and without any judgment of right and wrong.
Another thing that I’d like another to do is to be stable, and calm – and speak with a stable tone of voice – meaning that the other person do not react. I mean – I know from my own experience in life that when someone tries to “assist” me to change through being angry, or resentful – that only cause me to go into resistance, and fear – and then I am not able to actually hear what the other person is telling me because I am too busy surviving; so this is something that I must take into consideration – to not speak, and “assist” from a starting point of reaction – I mean really that is one of the primary points.
I would also like the other person to stand in my shoes so to speak, meaning that he, or she consider where I am within my process, or in relation to the point I am walking; so that the other person do not try to assist me to learn, and comprehend things that are far beyond my ability. I mean – I would like to be assisted, and supported at the level where I am at – because that would obviously be the most beneficial for me; then I would be able to relate to, and apply the information in my world.
So, I like when another “understands” me so to speak – and that the other person do not “assist” me from a starting point of expectation as “you should be able to do this by now!” – but that the other person is instead standing with me, seeing who I am within the point without any reaction – and assisting, and supporting me with gentleness, and stability to move forward on the point.
Another point that I see is important is that if another assists me, I want it to empower me – and not merely help me. I don’t want to become a charity-victim, but instead I want to be given the actual skills, know-how, and expertise to be able to empower myself to deal with my issues myself; thus – I don’t want a guru to follow around to show me how to be “right” – I want to be assisted to deal with points on my own – and thus become self-empowered.
I also want to have breathing-space – meaning that – I don’t want to be assisted and support all the time – I mean – once and a while it’s cool – but then I need sometime to melt the information, and to try it out in my own world – and walk the point; and when I am assisted all the time, constantly, I never get this breathing space to be here with me and walk the suggestions, and the support given to me in my own life.
Thus – this is how I’d like to be assisted – and accordingly this is how I will practice, and in time perfect as my application of how I assist others – oneness and equality in practical application; give as you’d like to receive.
Self-forgiveness
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not when I assist, and support another – do so from the perspective of giving as I’d like to receive – and thus ask myself how it is that I’d myself like to be assisted, and supported – and within this align to support others in such a way that is effective, and have a outflow that is best for all
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not when I speak, and share myself with others from a starting point of assisting and supporting them – to do so within considering where the other being is in their process, and considering how I am able to speak, and place my words in such a way that will be supportive, and assisting for the other being
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not push myself to be specific with my words, and my behavior when I assist, and support another – and to set myself up in such a way in word, and behavior – that I make it easy, and effective for the other being to take in the information I am sharing, to understand the information, and then to apply the information in his/her world
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I assist, and support others – be hard, and ruthless – and not consider another as I’d myself like to be considered – and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not apply gentleness, and stability when I assist, and support another – and be patient with another, and not react even though the other “doesn’t get it”
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want and desire when I assist, and support another – that they are too immediately understand and apply the point I am explaining – and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become restless, and frustrated when the other person “doesn’t seem to get it”
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want, and desire others to feel assisted, and supported when I speak with them – and as such I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not instead focus upon actual assistance and support, that is not a feeling, or experience, but that is a actual physical action – as giving to another as I’d like to receive
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see it as a weakness to consider another, and think that it’s more effective to be brutal, and ruthless – and within this I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not apply the principle of give as you’d like to receive; because within doing this it’s obvious that it’s not the most effective to be brutal, and ruthless – but instead being gentle, patient, and forthcoming is effective – and that is what I’d want from another
Self-commitments
When and as I am assisting and supporting another, and I see that I am doing this automatically, and without tuning my behavior in such a way that makes for a supportive outcome in the moment; I immediately stop myself, I take a breath, and I bring myself back here; and I see, realize, and understand that – it’s obviously important to consider others – because unless I do I won’t be able to share my realizations with anyone – because I will not in-fact stand one and equal and be able to talk, and share myself with another directly; as such I commit myself walk the point of give as I’d like to receive when it is that I assist and support another
When and as I am speaking with another, and I see that I am speaking from a starting of “I am sharing myself so you better listen” – I immediately stop myself, I take a breath, and I bring myself back here – and I see, realize, and understand that this is not a supportive starting point to use when assisting and supporting another, because one only considers self, and not where the other being is; as such I commit myself to see, and consider the other being – and place my words in such a way that I actually support self-realization, and self-empowerment, and that I don’t have a self-interested agenda that “this is how I speak”
When and as I am assisting, and supporting another – and I notice I am not specific in my words, and behavior – and that I am instead only “going for it” without actually being stable, and clear upon what I am doing; I immediately stop myself, I take a breath, and I bring myself back here – and I see, realize, and understand that importance of being specific in my words, in my behavior, in my use of tonality, in my use of facial expressions – I mean everything has an impact on the other being – and as such it’s important to align these aspects to what it is that I am doing – which is assisting and supporting another; as such I commit myself to be aware of how I impact another with my behavior, words, tonalities – and to align my expression in such a way that I support other being to become self-empowered, and self-realized
When and as I see that I am reacting to another because they don’t “get it” – I immediately stop myself, I take a breath, and I bring myself back here – and I mean – I see that it’s completely unnecessary to react to this point, because it’s not like someone doesn’t understand me deliberately, and that it will help for me to become impatient, and angry – I mean because the other being will still not understand – maybe even understand even less because now I am not clear in my expression and not able to convey the point anymore; as such I commit myself to be patient, stable, and calm when I explain points – and to not react when another doesn’t understand – but simply align my words, and my expression in such a way that I support self-empowerment, and self-realization
When and as I react in anger, and frustration, feeling, and experiencing that another should immediately understand what I am saying, and being applying the information – I immediately stop myself, I take a breath, and I bring myself back here; and I see, realize, and understand that I mean – obviously everyone learns at different paces and me becoming angry, or frustrated won’t change that – I mean it’s like becoming angry at a rock for the rock being a rock – it’s ridiculous and unnecessary – as such I commit myself to be calm, patient, stable, and focus my attention on breathing effectively – and walk the necessary timeline with another to bring forth a understanding – and not to judge when this timeline extends and becomes longer than “normal”
When and as I see that I am becoming focused upon wanting others to feel that I am good at assisting, and supporting – I immediately stop myself, I take a breath, and I bring myself back here – and I see, realize, and understand that this point is in-fact making me loose focus, and attention on the point of actually assisting and supporting another – and so it all becomes about ego instead of in-fact bringing forth life; as such I commit myself to remain here with the physical and walk the point of assisting, and supporting another physically here without any point of ego disturbing me
When and as I see that I am being brutal, and ruthless with another, and that I am justifying this thinking that “this is the only way another can understand” – I immediately stop myself, I take a breath, and I bring myself back here – and I see, realize, and understand that the use of anger, brutality, and ruthlessness as a way to teach, and educate has proven itself extremely ineffective through the course of human history – resulting in human beings that are living in fear of punishment and that have no individual understanding, and motivation, and critical thinking skills – they are in essence slaves without a form of self existing; as such I commit myself to understand that the only way to effectively assist, and support another is through considering, and seeing them within oneness and equality – as such I commit myself to be gentle, patient, forthcoming, perceptive, and receptive – and allow myself to walk the process of assisting and supporting another without stress, without being driven to have a result – but walk breath by breath here
-          Viktor Persson in: How I Would Like to Be Assisted




Within all this I can see a further point opening-up for myself which I will take on in the next post.

At this point here a THANK YOU to everyone sharing their process in Blogs and Vlogs. This is evidence that we walk this process, this Journey to Life, individually each one for oneself, yet at the same time together, as one group: Life - for Life.


 

 


Check out the Desteni I Process Lite – FREE course that will assist humanity to end the disaster of a dysfunctional consciousness.



Check out the Basic Income Guaranteed with solutions that can be established in this lifetime to end the disaster of a profit driven system.




Check out the Bill of Rights @ the Equal Life Foundation - a comprehensive approach to our Co-existence to ensure the Right to Life, Freedom and Dignity for All.
  



Blogs to Study:




MUST-READ on Life and Creation:


For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org


Join us in the Journey to Life !


Visit my other Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://EarthGlobalReview.wordpress.com

http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com

1 Kommentar: