Freitag, 19. April 2013

354 | The Nastiness of the Misfit


ART by Marlen Vargas


Continuing from
Day 352 | My Life Journey from Misfit to Earthling
Day 351 | “My Life” - The Ignorance of the Misfit
Day 350 | Beliefs & Self-Definitions in relation to „My Life“
Day 349 | Self Commitment - Responsibility for „My Life“ & Responsibility for Life as a Whole
Day 348 | Self Commitment - "My Life"
Day 347 | Self Commitment & Desteni I Process



Here is a point I looked into, especially out of the experience and observation of the tendency to envy other people’s lives in comparison to one’s own life. Where one has the impression that others always have more, are more, get more etc. and one gets oneself into a self-pitying state of mind where the ego goes “but what about ME?”, and there you have it: nastiness is born.

As I have explained in previous blog posts, there is an interesting polarity manifest in the construct of ‘the misfit’:
Defining oneself as a misfit and sticking to it, is actually an act of ignorance – merely yet another self-image that may even make one ‘feel better’ about oneself because one is then somehow ‘different’. This would be an example of arrogance, based in a perceived ‘superiority’, which mostly tends to be the case if one’s mind has the tendency to cling to ‘positivity’.
There exists the opposite polarity as well, especially in the case where one’s mind has the tendency to cling to ‘negativity’. Here one tends to go into self-victimization. One will then blame the system, blame society, blame everyone else, and will feel sorry for oneself and wallow in self-pity because one tends to see oneself as a victim.
A consequence/outflow of the misfit construct can be seen for instance in the formation of groupings of all kinds, within which the separation of self from society/the world as a whole is accentuated. This either results into the isolation of the grouping, or into rebellion and revolt, always based on an approach of ‘us’ vs. ‘them’.


Obviously, the world as it is – the system as it is and therefore also society currently – is one factor/reason why the point of ‘fitting in’ or ‘not fitting in’ exists in the first place. Because have a look, if we had a world /a system /a society that took care of all its citizens and supported all life equally – there would be no misfits. This is why I stand for an equal money system, because I see the necessity to restore the value of LIFE in this world.

The nastiness of the misfit is seen not only in for instance hidden envy or hidden blame, but also in a spiteful attitude towards the world in general. It’s like, “I don’t fit into this world, so fuck the system” – which is an attitude not few people adopt without ever questioning and examining how the system is manifested in the first place and what makes up the system, which is in fact US, the people.

From this realization in self-honesty, one should be able to in a moment realize the self-deception and limitation that goes with a self-definition like this.

Though – granted – this is not an easy task.

As I have written in previous posts, the most prominent experience I have had throughout my life was that of ‘not fitting in’ – which is also why I initially named this Blog “A Misfit’s Journey to Life”.
Throughout my experience and self-definition as a ‘misfit’, I for a long time considered myself ‘superior’ to the people that were able to easily integrate themselves within the system, I considered those people to be merely sheep while I considered myself to be ‘something better’. It is easy to see the arrogance and nastiness within this, especially since there is no questioning about what it is the shapes the human, what it is that forms what we call ‘human nature’.
I then, with time and the support of the Desteni process tools, realized that there had in fact existed a suppressed feeling of ‘inferiority’ within me, because actually there was a time where I did want and wish to be ‘normal’, to be just like everyone else, to ‘fit in’, to not have to feel ‘different’ or the ‘odd one out’.

In an attempt to compensate for such ‘inferior’ experiences – instead of examining the experience of ‘inferiority’ in self-honesty – I had attempted to make myself ‘more’, and so I suppressed and denied that experience within myself, and created all kinds of beliefs about people, society, the world, and myself, making myself feel ‘superior’ in my mind and finding ways to exist that made me ‘feel better’ about myself. One such ‘way’ was the spiritual path. 
(If you want to read more about how I dealt with spirituality, do a search on my Blog.)

Also, do have a look at Matti Freeman’s latest posts on
Sales, Spirituality and Self-Interest
Sales, Spirituality and Self-Interest – What are you being Sold?
where the nastiness of the misfit (many of whom tend to get absorbed into ‘spirituality’ and ‘positivity’ which is nothing else but the ‘new age consumerism’: I call it light for profit, and obviously it is the light that blinds you from seeing reality for what it is.


If you are able to see the necessity for asking the ‘difficult questions’ and getting to self-honesty about the Self and the World, I’d suggest to explore the Desteni websites, forums and material and do your research, because in this world: nothing is really what it seems to be. 
It’s worth examining what it is we are buying into, both within and without.





ART by Kelly Posey












Check out the Equal Money System –  
a solution that can be established in this lifetime to end the disaster of a profit driven system.


Check out the Desteni I Process Lite –  
FREE course that will assist humanity to end the disaster of a dysfunctional consciousness.



Relevant Blogs to follow:



MUST-READ on Life and Creation:


For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/


Join us in the Journey to Life !


Downloadables @ eqafe for FREE:
Quantum Mind Self Awareness - Step 1 and Step 2 <<< MP3 Downloads
* LifeReview - My Life as a Peace Activist <<< MP3 Download
The Spirituality of the Snail <<< MP3 Download
Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation

What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality



Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://EarthGlobalReview.wordpress.com










Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen