Montag, 15. April 2013

351 | “My Life” - The Ignorance of the Misfit

 
ART by Marlen Vargas Del Razo




Continuing from
Day 350 | Beliefs & Self-Definitions in relation to „My Life“
Day 349 | Self Commitment - Responsibility for „My Life“ & Responsibility for Life as a Whole
Day 348 | Self Commitment - "My Life"
Day 347 | Self Commitment & Desteni I Process



…Looking back, the most prominent experience I have had throughout my life was that of ‘not fitting in’ – which is also why I named this Blog “A Misfit’s Journey to Life”.
…For a long time I considered myself ‘superior’ to the people that were able to easily integrate themselves within the system, I considered those people to be merely sheep while I considered myself to be ‘something better’. It is easy to see the arrogance within this, especially since for a long time I had not asked myself what it is the shapes the human, what it is that forms what we call ‘human nature’.
…When I came across Desteni and started asking myself the ‘difficult questions’ as well as questioning the system in its entirety and investigating how the things that we perceive and accept as ‘normal’ come to be, I realized that I there had in fact existed a suppressed feeling of ‘inferiority’ within me, because actually there was a time where I did want and wish to be ‘normal’, to be just like everyone else, to ‘fit in’, to not have to feel ‘different’ or the ‘odd one out’.
…In an attempt to compensate for such experiences – instead of examining the experience of ‘inferiority’ in self-honesty – I had attempted to make myself ‘more’, and so I suppressed and denied that experience within myself, and created all kinds of beliefs about people, society, the world, and myself, making myself feel ‘superior’ in my mind and finding ways to exist that made me ‘feel better’ about myself. One such ‘way’ was the spiritual path. (If you want to read more about how I dealt with spirituality, do a search on my Blog.)



So, what I had realized is that defining oneself as a misfit and sticking to it, is actually an act of ignorance – merely yet another self-image that may even make one ‘feel better’ about oneself because one is then somehow ‘different’. This would be an example of arrogance, based in a perceived ‘superiority’, which mostly tends to be the case if one’s mind has the tendency to cling to ‘positivity’. 

There exists the opposite polarity as well, especially in the case where one’s mind has the tendency to cling to ‘negativity’. Here one tends to go into self-victimization. One will then blame the system, blame society, blame everyone else, and will feel sorry for oneself and wallow in self-pity because one tends to see oneself as a victim.

Some of the consequences/outflows of the ignorance of the misfit can be seen for instance in the formation of groupings of all kinds, within which the separation of self from society/the world as a whole is accentuated. This either results into the isolation of the grouping, or into rebellion and revolt, always based on an approach of ‘us’ vs. ‘them’.



The journey I am walking – a misfit’s journey to life – entails the transcendence of isolation, of separation, of groupings, and in essence: the transcendence of the need to ‘fit in’.

Obviously, as I have said before, the world as it is – the system as it is and therefore also society currently – is one factor/reason why the point of ‘fitting in’ or ‘not fitting in’ exists. If we had a world /a system /a society that took care of all its citizens and supported all life equally – there would be no misfits. This is why I stand for an equal money system, because I see the necessity to restore the value of LIFE in this world.

Life is something given to one – it is a gift. Yet the conditions one is born into determine the quality of one’s life. A system of equality, where life is the value, would ensure quality for all.

Those of us who have a roof over their head, some money in their pocket, flushing toilets, water, electricity, internet access – WE are the ones that are able to do something about changing the world for real. It’s not gonna be the elite, and it’s not gonna be the starving. It can only be people like you and me – and we really gotta get over ourselves and stand together as LIFE, as ONE group, and make sure we re-form our world in a way that ALL life is supported and able to have a life in dignity and freedom – without fear, without struggle.




Suggested Reading:
Desteni, Equal Money, Zeitgeist & Occupy Wall Street
Occupy Wall Street & Zeitgeist - Can the 99% Count?
 



ART by Rozelle De Lange




























Check out the Equal Money System –  
a solution that can be established in this lifetime to end the disaster of a profit driven system.


Check out the Desteni I Process Lite –  
FREE course that will assist humanity to end the disaster of a dysfunctional consciousness.



Relevant Blogs to follow:



MUST-READ on Life and Creation:


For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/


Join us in the Journey to Life !


Downloadables @ eqafe for FREE:
Quantum Mind Self Awareness - Step 1 and Step 2 <<< MP3 Downloads
* LifeReview - My Life as a Peace Activist <<< MP3 Download
The Spirituality of the Snail <<< MP3 Download
Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation

What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality



Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://EarthGlobalReview.wordpress.com


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen