Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012

Day 190: Be_Longing | THOUGHT Dimension of the Mind Construct #2

ART by Marlen Vargas Del Razo



This is continuing from
Day 186: Name the Game - Laying out the Mind CONstruct
Day 187: Be_Longing * The Absurdity of Longing to Belong
Day 188: Be_Longing * The Trap of Infinity
Day 189: Be_Longing | THOUGHT Dimension of the Mind Construct

For further context see also
Day 184: Facing the Consequences of Following the Mind
Day 185: Value Issues & Consequences of Running on ENERGY



I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to believe my thoughts and follow my thoughts as if they were ‘god’.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to question my thoughts as to the reality they are presenting.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see that my thoughts always present me with a polarity, and that I haven’t allowed myself to investigate why this polarity exists and what the bipolar consequence are when I take thoughts for granted.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider that my thoughts reflect the patterns that I have adopted, accepted and allowed – as well as the self-definitions that I developed based on feedback and reactions from my environment.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to question the polarity of self-definitions developed throughout a lifetime and whether they truly reflect and determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider that everything that determines who I am cannot do so without my acceptance and allowance – therefore I am essentially always self-responsible.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that my thoughts do not reflect who I am as life, they rather reflect who I am and have become as a system within a system – a system that exists on the principle of polarity and separation, thus conflict, comparison, war essentially.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to follow and believe my thoughts in spite of the obvious fact that my thoughts reflect the nature of the accepted system, wherein in my thoughts I see myself and others as either ‘inferior’ or ‘superior’, as either ‘winning’ or ‘losing’, and thus accepting my thoughts as they are implies accepting the entire system as is, where responsibility is shifted, where self-righteousness is the modus operandi of a human species in self-interest, and comparison the filter through which we look at ourselves and each-other –
hence an existence at war, disregarding the interest of LIFE as who we all really are /could be.



When and as I see myself thinking about “them” and what “they” do to me, where I suddenly see myself as a ‘victim’ or as ‘being done wrong unto’ – I realize that in that moment I am separating myself from my own responsibility and directive principle. Therefore I in the moment stop, and I take a breath, as I realize that within such shift I would in fact be going into blame and abdication of my responsibility, thus also abdication of my power – the power to change, the power to be directive, the power to make decisions, the power to move.

Therefore I breathe and I bring myself back here, I bring the point of blame back to myself to take responsibility for, and I realize the power to change, the power to move, the power to be directive: within and as breath, in the moment, Here, in self-responsibility.



I wil continue in my next blog post.





Join us in the Journey to Life!


Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/


Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com


@ eqafe for FREE:

* Quantum Mind Self Awareness - Step 1 and Step 2 <<< MP3 Downloads
* LifeReview - My Life as a Peace Activist <<< MP3 Download
* The Spirituality of the Snail <<< MP3 Download
* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation

* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Dow
nload - Music for Equality



End your 'I' Possessions and get to Self Honesty in Self Responsibility - with support at the Desteni 'I' Process

!!! NEW - for FREE - for ALL: Desteni I Process 'lite'


ART by Marlen Vargas Del Razo

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen