Samstag, 20. Oktober 2012

Day 181: Can’t serve two gods

ART by Marlen Vargas Del Razo



For context see
Day 174: The Journey to Life - Breath by Breath.
Day 177: Setting Life Free from the System – part1
Day 178: Setting Life Free from the System – part2
Day 179: We are the ones we've been waiting for
Day 180: Taking a Real Role and Walking Out of Characters



More and more it becomes practically clear how we cannot exist both as characters/personalities of the system through the mind AND as beings of life.

As characters / personalities, we serve the system through our self-interest, through our submission to the power-games of polarity, through our acceptance of the roles assigned to us by the value-judgments and definitions we have allowed to determine ‘who we are’.

As life, we can only serve life, through realizing ourselves as life, thus in the context of life as a whole – thus no more separation, no more submission to the system, no more power-games of ‘superiority’ / ‘inferiority’.


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be defined through the eyes of the system – which is in fact merely my own perception of how others see me.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to make myself subject to the value-judgments of the system – instead of acknowledging my value as life, and thus as an equal.

Within this I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to submit to and participate in power-games of ‘superiority’ / ‘inferiority’, because I did not accept myself as an equal, as life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as personalities/characters we merely play roles within which we see ourselves and others as ‘superior’ and/or ‘inferior’, within this perpetuating the human RACE of survival in this world of competition, comparison, separation –
instead of supporting ourselves as life, and life as a whole.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand how I serve the system through identifying with the personalities/characters I have become in unawareness, throughout a lifetime of struggling to be ‘accepted’, to be ‘liked’, to be ‘appreciated’, to be ‘worth’ “something” – instead of me accepting me as life and acknowledging that self-worth is here as who I am of life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we cannot claim to be life or serve life when we follow self-interest as the wants, needs, desires that come-up automatically through/as the various personalities/characters we’ve become as conditioned organic robots.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that any inner conflict is in fact the conflict between life and the system, a conflict that indicates self-separation, and thus self-dishonesty - because it shows that a decision to stand as life is not yet absolute and self-acceptance as life is not yet complete.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that self-dishonesty is our betrayal of ourselves – wherein we betray ourselves as life, betray life in the name of the system, in the name of the self-righteousness of the characters/personalities we become throughout a lifetime in this system that exploits life for profit;
And that we in exactly the same manner exploiting ourselves and each-other, exploiting life as who we really are, for self-interest which is the interest of the conditioned personalities/characters we become and not the interest of who self as life really is.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to ‘forget’ how I as a child was able to clearly see and understand that this existence is an existence of power-games and fake faces; yet I have accepted and allowed myself to submit to the system, out of the want / need / desire to ‘belong’, to be ‘accepted’, to be ‘appreciated’.

Within this I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my value as life in the name of fake “values”, and to abdicate my self-worth as life because I have accepted the system’s definition that ‘worth’ is apparently ‘something’ that must be given to me by others/society/the system.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see the simple difference between life and system:
wherein the system is all about separation, competition, polarity, and self-interest is about what self deems best for self only;
while Life is all about oneness, equality, wholeness, as best for all life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see the simple difference between self-honesty and self-dishonesty:
wherein self-dishonesty is where we seek and search for answers outside ourselves, trying to ‘fulfil’ ourselves with all kinds of “values” that are not real, chasing a dream made-up of consumerism;
while self-honesty is about Knowing Thyself and taking self-responsibility, ensuring that my existence/participation in my world is such that I ‘fulfil’ myself by living fully, living in the interest of life as who I really am.



To be continued.



Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/


Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com


@ eqafe for FREE:

* Quantum Mind Self Awareness - Step 1 and Step 2 <<< MP3 Downloads
* LifeReview - My Life as a Peace Activist <<< MP3 Download
* The Spirituality of the Snail <<< MP3 Download
* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation

* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Dow
nload - Music for Equality




End your 'I' Possessions and get to Self Honesty through Self Responsibility - with support at the Desteni 'I' Process




Join the Journey to Life!



ART by Sylvie Jacobs
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen