Donnerstag, 18. Oktober 2012

Day 180: Taking a Real Role and Walking Out of Characters

by Anna Brix Thomsen



For context see
Day 174: The Journey to Life - Breath by Breath.
Day 177: Setting Life Free from the System – part1
Day 178: Setting Life Free from the System – part2
Day 179: We are the ones we've been waiting for


I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see the extent to which we behave like characters in a role play – instead of taking a real role in life in the interest of life as who we really are.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see how we hide who we really are behind characters made-up of dreams – dreams that the consumerism system sell and we buy into, archetypes from the history of mankind.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see how the characters we become in a system of profit are characters of self-interest, cowardice towards life/living, thus dishonesty towards and within ourselves, as who we really are of life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see and acknowledge the extent to which the characters we become and the roles we play in this game of consciousness consume us to such an extent that we fail to in full awareness as life take on the role of an equal of life, an integral being, a living directive authority that moves in awareness of the whole, as one.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand how we as mind consciousness systems that we become separate ourselves from ourselves as life, sand from each-other as life, and ‘evolve’ to communicating through values of polarity, comparison competition – manifesting an existence of survival, instead of life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand the reason why the system characters we become as consciousness consume us to such an extensive extent (in fact we as systems consume the life of/as ourselves) :
the reason being our acceptance of such characters as ‘who we are’, thus we allow ourselves to follow the interest of such roles /characters /personalities which becomes our self-interest as ego, based on consciousness characters created within the parameters of the system based on the system’s rules: the power-games of polarity, of ‘superiority’/’inferiority’, of ‘winning’/’losing’ – of friction, conflict;
hence an existence at war ...against itself.




I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist as characters of consciousness, of the system, and thus to exist within Waiting and Hoping for the system/ the savior/ god/ others, to ‘save me’; or for the ‘jackpot’, the ‘big love’, the ‘good life’, the ‘dream come true’ to show me that my life has been worth living –
instead of me ‘saving myself’, meaning taking self-responsibility and seeking to understand the actuality of reality in fact, instead of merely seeking to fulfil a pursuit of happiness that is a dream based in the definitions, beliefs, fears and desires the system indoctrinates us with;
taking self-responsibility and being the one that determines through understanding the actual worth of self, in self-realization as life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that within seeking to fulfil a ‘pursuit of happiness’ based on my ‘individual values’ coming up by design, I am in fact submitting myself to brainwashing as preprogrammed designs and abdicate myself to ‘fate’ –
instead of taking responsibility for who I am and how I participate in my world, thus responsibility for what I create.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that by following ‘individual values’ coming up by design based on my preprogrammed / conditioned existence, I am separating myself from my actual value as life, and from life’s value as such, as I submit to the polarity “values” of consumerism, consumerism being money, money being about profit, profit being self interest, self-interest being the race for survival, which is the race for energy, which is the game of ‘winning’ and ‘losing’, played by characters of ‘superiority’ and ‘inferiority’, trapped in energetic friction, within and as the mental-emotional-body of life that has become the body of lies.



To be continued.





Join the Journey to Life!





Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/


Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com


@ eqafe for FREE:

* Quantum Mind Self Awareness - Step 1 and Step 2 <<< MP3 Downloads
* LifeReview - My Life as a Peace Activist <<< MP3 Download
* The Spirituality of the Snail <<< MP3 Download
* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation

* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Dow
nload - Music for Equality




End your 'I' Possessions and get to Self Honesty through Self Responsibility - with support at the Desteni 'I' Process



by Rozelle De Lange
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen