Sonntag, 14. Oktober 2012

Day 176: Letting go of Possessions = No more Possessed


ART by Marlen Vargas Del Razo
 
 
Here I continue from my previous Blog post from Day 175: Letting Go of What is Not Mine.


 


I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that anything I perceive myself to want, need, desire, must have, or must keep: is not in fact ‘mine’ in terms of who I really am, but rather a conditioned response, concept or idea based on personality designs and the “value” assigned to things by and as such personality designs.

 

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to hold on to whatever I assign value to (experiences, people, relationships), trying to ‘keep it’ as if it were my possession –

when in fact I am within that rather being possessed by the very things I assign special value to and try to possess / attain / keep.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that all fear of loss derives from such assigned values and a relationship of possession / ownership toward that which we assign special value to –

and within that is clear that fear is not in fact real, but only an ‘excuse’ used to ‘justify’ one’s self-interest.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that any value I perceive or assign to any point (experience, people, relationships) is in fact conditioned and serves only the purpose of me ‘keeping’ my perceived reality and within that my accepted self-definitions.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that my perceived reality and my accepted self-definitions serve only the maintenance of a consciousness conditioned to survive in this world through competition and to function within concepts of ‘superiority’/’inferiority’, to within that keep the system running, within and without.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that ‘keeping’ my perceived reality and my accepted self-definitions comes from the perception of ‘knowing’ who I am within and as how I defined myself in the context of the system;

and within this ‘knowledge’ I ‘feel safe’ because I ‘know’ and thus I can be ‘in control’.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that this knowledge is in fact the knowledge of a system through definition and acceptance/submission, and the perceived safety within the perceived control is but illusion –

an illusion that certainly ends at death.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that trap of knowledge – wherein we think and believe that we ‘know’ who we are simply due to the same patterns of experiences repeating throughout our lives and us responding in the same way, as conditioned;

when in fact we don’t even know where our thoughts, feelings and emotions come from and what constitutes the patterns within which they ‘come-up’.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that any and all knowledge of this world is useless, unless it used to understand how self functions, what constitutes the self we perceive as ‘who I am’, and how from the interaction of self’s society is created, which is showing a shockingly true reflection of self –

yet what do we do in this world: we blame the world, blame the system, blame each-other, and refuse to take self-responsibility and get to self-honesty about what is really going on in the secret mind of each one.

 


I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that in fact nothing of what one perceives to be ‘me’ or ‘mine’ is in fact that – yet it has become our individual reality to such an extent that it defines the very box of our thinking; and that is the trap of consciousness.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that nothing of what I perceive or experience is really ‘mine’ – it is merely the patterns conditioned into and as me throughout time, this also seen within history repeating and nothing ever actually changing in the bigger picture:

same power-games, different faces – and history repeating, with unnecessary bloodshed in a world where we follow profit at the cost of life.

 

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we all are products of the system, born of consumerism as consumers and formed in the image and likeness of the system into ‘happiness machines’ that re-create/perpetuate the system in turn;

holding on to fake “values” and self-definitions, hiding behind fear and holding onto ‘knowledge’ like a shield, cowering within perceived ‘safety’ and following the wants, needs, desires that automatically come-up as conditioned to tell us what our self-interest is –

instead of questioning this kind of manipulation and deception EVERYTHING exists through/as, within and without, in a quest for fake “value” while we disregard the actual value of LIFE.

 


Self-commitment statements in my next Blog post.




Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/


Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com


@ eqafe for FREE:

* Quantum Mind Self Awareness - Step 1 and Step 2 <<< MP3 Downloads
* LifeReview - My Life as a Peace Activist <<< MP3 Download
* The Spirituality of the Snail <<< MP3 Download
* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation

* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Dow
nload - Music for Equality




End your 'I' Possessions - with support at the Desteni 'I' Process


ART by Matti Freeman


 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen