Freitag, 17. August 2012

Day 120: Praying for the Right Thing?

ART by Matti Freeman




This blog post connects to:
Day 111: The Hand that Rocks the Cradle - Fear & Desire
Day 112: Fear & Desire - The Hand that Rocks the Cradle | Self Commitment Statements
Day 113: Reprogramming Your Mind - Is Mind Control possible?
Day 114: Reprogramming Your Mind - Positive Thinking is for Cowards
Day 115: Reprogramming Your Mind - Meditation is Medication?


This is self-forgiveness walked and shared not only for those who believe in some god and pray to god, or those that pray to some higher power in the context of spirituality – but also for anyone formulating wishes and hopes within the mind, waiting for the right thing, the right moment, the better chance, etc.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that PRAYER is a construct existing within self-interest, wherein one that prays will pray for what THEY think is ‘good’ or ‘better’ or ‘fair’ or ‘just’.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the application of prayer implies a ‘higher force’ that is somehow miraculously able to do things and manifest things and bring forth change; and within that beLIEf the individual is abdicating all self-responsibility to a self-created invisible entity in the MIND – the total separation of self from self.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the construct of Prayer, just like the invisible entity as ‘god’ or ‘higher power’ or ‘higher force’ that we make up in our MIND to believe in, does NOT exist without the mind.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to acknowledge the common sense that: since Prayer and any form of ‘higher force’ is a creation of the mind, it will be designed specifically to satisfy the ideas, concepts and beliefs of the particular mind that creates it –
and that therefore any concept of ‘god’ or ‘prayer’ is based in self-interest.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that self-interest is always based in fear, wherein behind everything, a little voice cries “what about ME?”

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that through prayer and the belief in a ‘higher force’: man is defining self as INFERIOR and thus IN-FEAR – and thus man will justify why ‘praying’ to a ‘superior’ ’god’is ‘logical’, yet man will not stand-up and take self-responsibility for who one is and how one coexists in this reality; man will not acknowledge self as the origin of the consequence one is facing and will not stand accountable –
because in man’s belief, there is ‘god’ or some ‘higher power’ onto which/whom man abdicates responsibility and thus in essence remains a SLAVE to one’s own MIND, trapped in self-dishonesty, self-deception, and accepted inferiority, sitting around waiting and HOPING, yet doing nothing to in fact change and stand accountable for who one is in every moment of breath.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that wishful thinking and hopeful thoughts in the MIND are just like prayer: a construct through which self projects the responsibility and directive-power outside of self into some future or circumstances or other people or gods and goddesses, instead of standing up and directing oneself in self-honesty and common sense.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if I were to investigate all thoughts of hopes and wishes that come up in mind as well as all internal conversations where I chat in my mind about how things could and should be:
I would see that I am projecting the ‘hope’ and ‘wish’ outside of myself, away from myself, while placing myself deliberately into a position of ‘inferiority’ and ‘victimhood’, as if things just ‘happen’ TO me –
refusing to acknowledge my involvement in manifesting the consequences I am faced with as my life, the situations in my everyday living, my reactions, my interactions etc.



I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to abdicate myself, to abdicate my power and directive principle to FEAR, which is in essence the MIND, which is in essence self-interest, which is in essence how we have separated ourselves from life as who we really are, separated ourselves from our self-directive will as life, from each-other and everything that is Here –
making it all about “ME” in separation, in Spite of the obvious interconnectedness and interdependence of life on this One planet we share.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that WAR is the result of all kinds of different INTERESTS existing in separation and conflict;
in Spite of the obvious common sense that as Earthlings on planet Earth we should have one basic common interest: Life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the MIND as EGO as FEAR as SELF-INTEREST exists always in self-righteousness and superimposed / projected superiority –
and that we use this self-righteousness which is fear to impose an apparent  ‘superiority’, to ‘win’, to be ‘better’, be ‘right’- as if that would somehow enhance our value as living beings.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the only actual, true value is LIFE –
and that if we ALL would acknowledge and self-realize life as the only true value in the actuality of reality: we would have an entirely different world/existence – we would live and coexist based on an entirely different starting-point:
the starting-point of oneness and equality as LIFE, instead of separation and inequality as polarity systems of consciousness that exist for profit, in one way or another.
ART by Matti Freeman

@ eqafe for FREE:
* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation
* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen