Mittwoch, 1. August 2012

Day 106: Parents Patent Patterns - What is the ConSequence ?

ART by Kelly Posey


For context, see my previous blog posts as well as Creation’s Journey to Life.

Also for context, read: Feral girl, 5, found living with a herd of cows can 'only communicate by mooing'




I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world where we recycle the patterns of our existence through how we parent the next generations, patenting a 'human nature' that is simply accepted and allowed to continue - in spite of the evidence that 'human nature' as we know it exists AT THE COST OF LIFE.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that what we call 'human nature' is something preprogrammed throughout generations and has through acceptance and allowance become what it is today - and that thus we are able to change the program of 'human nature' through understand how it works and why we have been allowing ourselves to exist as we do for so long.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world where each new generation takes oaths and makes promises to 'do it differently' and 'do it better' - yet looking at the world today we can see: everyone end-up repeating the patterns of the past and becoming just like the parents.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed an existence where we made it our 'nature' to take the 'easy way' or at least to try and find 'easy ways' to do things -- which shows that we have no understanding of how this reality works and explains why every chance for change is in the end undermined through our 'falling back' to our 'good old ways' because we it feels 'safer' and we 'know' our ways around -- which goes to show that the human being is a creature of habit - yet our habits in the end inhabit us and possess us to such an extent that we will even 'justify' abuse, inequality, deception, just to not have to face ourselves, just to not have to change.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it is not us human beings that make our decisions - instead, we accept and allow the habits that inhabit us to direct our decisions and drive our existence - with atrocious consequences as we can see in the world.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that a child is not born with patterns and habits - but is formed in its formative years through the influence of the parents;

and because the parents have no insight and no understanding of their own patterns and habits let alone the consequences thereof, they simply pass on their legacy onto the children and allow the children to consequently form their own patterns, habits and characters/personalities; and the parents claim this is who the child is, when clearly it is not; it is who the child is becoming through the influence of the world consciousness as the accepted 'human nature' and the power-games that entails.



I commit myself to showing that human nature can change - and the only thing required is the willingness to see, get to know and understand Ourselves, How we function, What we exist as and the Consequences thereof;

because when we do, we will see that it is the only actual choice we have: to take self-responsibility and face ourselves, and transform ourselves into self-willed individuals that stand accountable for who we are and how we exist - there is no other way to dignify life and continue our existence as humanity.

I commit myself to show that parenting is the key to changing society, as parents have the responsibility to educate and prepare their children for the world, and within that to share and establish principles that will no longer accept the world as we know it, but principles that will strengthen the child in its self-responsibility, self-honesty and self-will so as to enable a directive participation in the world with an impact that will make a difference.

I commit myself to showing that we cannot expect from the children to be/become anything else than what we are/have become - unless WE as the parents change and set a new starting-point for our existence, to make sure that we value LIFE as the only real value and that we base our words, thoughts and deeds on the value of LIFE as oneness and equality.

I commit myself to changing myself in a way that will support me as LIFE and thus all life equally - so that I may be a living example, as many of us have already proven to ourselves, that change is possible and that the only thing required is self-honesty, self-commitment, self-determination.

I commit myself to supporting and establishing a new system for our world that will allow us to question and re-evaluate EVERYTHING we have accepted and allowed to be our 'nature' and our 'world' and the 'systems' that manage us.

I commit myself to establishing a new system that will allow us all to re-educate ourselves based on common sense and actual understanding of how this physical reality including ourselves functions;
such foundation and support for ALL EQUALLY will strengthen self-responsibility, self-trust, self-directive power, and will produce a next generation of self-willed individuals that practically honor self and each-other as LIFE in all possible ways.






*Read the Blogs about the Cowgirl for Reference:
2012 Feral children - What does this Show us about ourselves?
Day 105: What Makes Us Human (Moomans?)
Day 39 - What Mowgli Syndrome shows us about Parenting

*Watch the Vlogs about the Cowgirl for Reference:
Cow Girl - What makes Us Human - Activist JTL
2012 Wolfskinder, ein Kuhkind - Ich bin ein Produkt meiner Umgebung?!
5 Year Old Girl Found Mooing: Lliving in a Barn: What Does this Show Us?
JTL-Blog-Review What Makes Us Human (Moomans?)



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen