Donnerstag, 2. August 2012

Day 107: Parents Patent Patterns – Revisited




Because this is such a simplistic issue – here I am revisiting the point in its simplicity:


I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that unless the parent self-realize the patterns he/she create and take responsibility for the consequences thereof: the patterns will be revisited and will consequently be imprinted onto the child as yet another point in the mirror of which the parent has a chance to face self –

the ignorance and failure of facing oneself as the patterns one has become and the claim that one has the ‘right’ to be/become a parent is in fact child abuse.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where parenting is not a vital educational point each one is supported within, and where we bring children into this world without ever getting to the self-honesty of facing self and taking responsibility for self’s creation.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we manifest this world through the patterns every generation of parents allow, and thus the patterns are revisited through every generation and so we keep history repeating and the system running –
Not ever actually really evolving as human beings, as humanity, as how we live and coexist, as who we are.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the patterns of consciousness are limited, in spite of the fact the each one likes to believe they are unique –

but if one self-honestly investigate who we all have become: one will see that we exist in variations of the same polarity patterns that evolve around the main concepts of ‘superiority’/’inferiority’, ‘power’/’powerlessness’, ‘win’/’lose’, ‘more’/’less’, ‘good’/’bad’, ‘love’/’hate’, ‘abuser’/’abused’;

Yet we refuse to see each one point cannot exist without its opposite polarity, and that once we submit to any one polarity-point we tacitly accept our submission to the entire consciousness matrix and trap ourselves within polarity, struggling for a ‘happy end’ as a ‘winner’ in self-interest.



I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where progress/evolution has become but the cloning of patterns without anyone truly investigating and understanding how these patterns exist, where these patterns originate from, what these patterns imply and what consequences are being accepted and allowed by the ignorant participation of everyone in the patterns of the world consciousness ‘as we know it’.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the patterns are in fact known and this knowledge is being used and abused by the consumerism system of money as profit to create people’s fears and desires to keep them buying into the ‘dream’ of a ‘good life’ as presented by the system – perpetuating self-interest and the delusion we have accepted and allowed ourselves to indulge into.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where we create our children as characters/personalities, as copies/clones of our OWN characters/personalities according to our OWN fears, desires and concepts of ‘good’ and ‘bad’;

And that within this we are not allowing our children to freely develop, explore, express and expand, as we impose onto them the ‘sins of the fathers’ –

and so the ‘sins of the fathers’ visit generation upon generation as the PATTERNS of our existence, and we accept and allow this to continue in SPITE of the obvious evidence that none of the patterns we have manifested in fact support Life.



I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world, a society, where we refuse to even HEAR to what a child has to say, we refuse to consider a child’s expression, simply because it does not adhere to the rules we have confined ourselves to, it does not ‘fit in’ to the patterns we KNOW;

and so the parents place themselves as ‘superior’ to the child and the child must accept ‘inferiority’ which then becomes the child’s starting-point in all its interactions in the world system – even though the child will use the lies of the adult world to act and pretend to be ‘superior’.


I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand the detrimental extent to which we hold onto the KNOWLEDGE of this world, which clearly produces no beneficial results for life but only for the profit of the system –
Yet we hold on to the KNOWLEDGE we have like a possession, so much so that we are possessed by knowledge and thus ‘teach’ our children the accepted and allowed patterns of this existence as knowledge –

and so the child becomes a knowledge ROBOT instead of having the support that is required to actually LIVE, explore, express and expand.



I commit myself to showing that the PATTERNS of our world are NOT supportive of Life as who we all really are, but are only perpetuating the accepted consciousness of this world that is based on mental concepts of ‘superiority’/’inferiority’, ‘win’/’lose’, ‘good’/’bad’, ‘more’/’less’ – concepts that do NOT acknowledge the value of LIFE as EQUALITY and ONENESS.

I commit myself to showing that self-interest is always based in FEAR and ‘inferiority’ – and that the system will make you feel ‘inferior’ in every way to then sell you the latest ‘miracles’ with which you can apparently become ‘superior’.

I commit myself to showing that the patterns we have created from these concepts are also detrimental in nature and do Not support us as Life – they only support competition, survival, power-games and the exploitation of life for profit/self-interest.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that unless the parents change and take self-responsibility to direct the accepted patterns of existence into new ways of life based in the Value of Life as oneness and equality:

The children of the world stand no chance of manifesting a new generation that will free itself from the bounds of the accepted consciousness system and will make sure that we stop creating the consequences we have been manifesting thus far through the entire history of mankind.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that our children are our creation – and that we have, in this world, Not learned to take self-responsibility for our creations – this is seen within the whole world and throughout every aspect of our existence.

Therefore, as we all do, especially the parents face a challenge – themselves in self-honesty: to take self-responsibility for our creation, which is firstly ourselves, who we are and have become and what we have manifested through that which we have become, including our children.

I commit myself to assisting and supporting myself through self-honesty, self-forgiveness, self-corrective application: to walk through the manifested consequences of my existence and face myself, taking responsibility for myself and my creation in every moment.

I commit myself to equally assisting and supporting others in my world that are willing to take self-responsibility and purify self and our existence.

I commit myself to showing how we manifest our world through and as the relationships we create and exist within; and that these relationships are based on patterns – and unless we understand, forgive and purify/correct the patterns of our relationships in self-honesty and oneness and equality as life: we will inevitably continue to abuse, deceive, and manipulate ourselves and each-other, driven by the automated consciousness of ‘human nature’ through fears, desires, self-interest.

I commit myself to showing that we have not yet as human beings found within ourselves the self-will to direct ourselves effectively and thus our world effectively; and that instead we have accepted and allowed the patterns of consciousness to drive us and determine our choices and decisions in life –

and that as long as we are driven by fears and desires without even understand how and why – we are but puppets on strings executing the orders of the system as they rise from the unconscious.

I commit myself to showing that the desteni I process is the only process of investigating, understanding and amalgamating the conscious, subconscious and unconscious layers of ourselves into an Equal and One being here, through self-will and self-responsibility, in self-honesty and self-forgiveness – so that we may self-realize our existence and stand accountable; to no longer exist in separation, ignorance and arrogance, to no longer accept or allow the exploitation of life to continue.

I commit myself that an equal money system will significantly change much of the accepted patterns of our existence, as it will assist in eliminating the accepted fear and support each one in acknowledging the value of life and developing self in self-dignity and self-acceptance – so that each child born into this world is certain to be supported from birth to death and free to express and expand to its utmost potential.

I commit myself to changing the patterns of my existence that is our world – so that we may all finally have REAL FUN in freedom and dignity for real.




 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen