Montag, 6. August 2012

Day 111: The Hand that Rocks the Cradle – FEAR & DESIRE

ART by Terhas Tree White



In the previous blog posts I’ve looked at how the individual mind consciousness is in fact a program imprinted and integrated through input that the child receives through its environment, parenting, society, the world system;
and how the individual mind consciousness is in fact a limited matrix of patterns that can be witnessed and investigated in detail as it is reflected in the bigger picture –
the world, our systems, laws, outlaws etc.

One characteristic of the accepted human nature is the fact that while everyone is in fact able to see, investigate and understand the patterns of consciousness as witnessed in the world – we hardly reflect these patterns to ourselves to look at how they apply for us.
When we do so, we tend to approach the point from a self-interested perspective, in an attempt to gain POWER and CONTROL over the patterns of the mind consciousness.

Within this blog post, I begin to look at why all methods humanity was presented thus far to ‘reprogram the mind’ fail. What have we been missing? What are we refusing to see?

I am listing some ‘methods’ to look at:
Meditation
Positive Thinking
Mind Control methods like for instance Silva
Psychology / Psychoanalysis
Visualization
Prayer

I will investigate the starting-point of each method and will look at what these methods have in common, how they function and what the consequences of their application are, and finally why they fail in producing actual change and enabling the individual to self-control and self-determination.



I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that FEAR is the basic ingredient of any starting-point for attempting to gain CONTROL over the mind.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that without FEAR, the need to CONTROL would be non-existent.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that FEAR and CONTROL respectively FEAR and DESIRE are the main polarities on which our existence as consciousness is based on.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see and acknowledge that the patterns of our world systems as well as the entire consumerism system / money-system: are based on these basic polarities of consciousness – FEAR and DESIRE – and that that is in fact understood and abused to suck-dry and exploit life IN THE NAME OF PROFIT.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that FEAR and DESIRE are used within the system to MANIPULATE.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that human beings resist giving-up our FEARS and DESIRES because we have been doing the exact same thing: We’ve been using our Fears and Desires to MANIPULATE our reality, ourselves, each-other – and within that we create the Illusion of CONTROL ... all based on the mind consciousness matrix within and as which an EGO exists.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the entire world system matrix, the entire world consciousness, the entire money-system that has become God in this existence: is EGO; it represents in the bigger picture the matrix patterns within and as which EGO exists.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the very concept of ‘winning’/’winners’ and ‘losing’/’losers’ is a concept that instils and fuels: FEAR and DESIRE.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to investigate and understand the design of POLARITY, in spite of the fact that polarity is a design that can be observed in all aspects of our existence: the physical, the mental, the emotional, the metaphysical.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that FEAR and DESIRE are used within the system to form the human consciousness and create a human nature that accepts to exist as slaves for the system and refuses to effectively and sufficiently question the fact that no human being is entirely self-determined, no human being exists in absolute self-responsibility as an accountable individual, no human being is the absolute authority of and as oneself in oneness and equality as life. Why?

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as long as I allow a point of FEAR or DESIRE to exist within me: I am making myself subject to the entire system, the entire consciousness matrix, and am thus able to be controlled by the system through that ONE SINGLE point of FEAR or DESIRE;

because to GET to that point of desire or to AVOID that point of fear – a human being will compromise its self authority in various other points throughout its life and within its beingness –

This is how and why we exist as CHARACTERS, in an incredible disorder of Multiple Personalities, as we compromise and suppress our beingness in the name of that ONE point of Fear or Desire.


I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand the obvious common sense that: we cannot be ONE within ourselves in SELF EQUALITY, we cannot be and live the absolute authority of ourselves as ourselves, if we are split within ourselves into different personalities, different agendas, different motives – different secondary Fears and Desires.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to understand the words of Jesus: "You cannot serve two gods."

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to acknowledge that when I serve a FEAR or a DESIRE – I am serving the mind consciousness system and consequently the world consciousness, the world as we know it;
instead of SERVING LIFE as who I really am.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that where FEAR or DESIRE exists – Separation exists:
where Fear or Desire exists, there can exist no oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to acknowledge that in actual Oneness and Equality of LIFE, no fear or desire exists.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where we project the Oneness and Equality of Life into and as metaphysical, religious, spiritual ‘concepts’ or ‘realms’ – instead of investigating and applying the principle of oneness and equality of life in practical-living application in our daily life, in every moment, with every breath – within who we are and how we live and coexist with each-other.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that any point of Fear or Desire will FEAR the principle of equality and oneness – will NOT WANT to give-up its existence for the oneness and equality of LIFE.

Fear and Desire are fearful, they are addicted to their own energetic experience within which they believe to be ‘alive’ – they create characters and personalities to preserve their existence - they have agendas, they have motives, they have plans: for "me". The Ego – the devil – is in the detail.


I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if I fear oneness and equality of life, or if I resist oneness and equality of life: I exist as ego, as character in this power-game we call ‘life’, trapped within ‘fear’ and ‘desire’ / ‘winning’ and ‘losing’ / ‘superiority’ / ‘inferiority’, existing as the illusion that has been made real and is even called ‘self-realization’ in the realms of ‘spirituality’, ‘religion’ or ‘metaphysics’ –

but what has been made real in fact is an organic robot of consciousness that exists as the Big Consumer – in all dimensions.



...to be continued!



I will in the next blogs continue with self-corrective statements of self commitment – and will then look at the different approaches to Reprogramming Your Mind and investigate the questions and aspects I listed in the beginning.
In blogs to come I will also continue with Deconstructing Characters as Personalities and with Scripting for myself as life as all as one SOLUTIONS to be lived into beingness as we peel the veils of delusion and dis-cover our self to then in self-determination re-define who we are and make an informed decision about How we want to exist – Who are we going to be.
WE decide – individually and collectively.
It’s TIME to determine our own Desteni - as Life for All as Equals - or be destroyed in our self-created path of self-consumption. Stay tuned.



ART by Kelly Posey




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen