Sonntag, 5. August 2012

Day 110: The Hand that Rocks the Cradle – The Consciousness that Drives us

ART by Anna Brix Thomsen



For context see my blog post The Hand that Rocks the Cradle – Parenting begins with Ourselves.

This is a continuation from that post, and I am specifically expanding on this point:

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a world where we blame the hand that rocks the cradle, yet we refuse to see that we become exact copies of our parents in many ways, often even create an inner entity within our mind that is the ‘parent’ through which we continue to treat ourselves the way our parents treated us, in spite of our tendency to find faults in how they raised us.

Within this I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to in my mind create projections of ‘superiority’ through which I then judge myself, just like parents judge their children – instead of establishing self-equality and oneness within and as myself, to truly walk through life in self-support, self-trust, self-worth.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to continue ‘parenting’ myself through the ways of this world consciousness system, instead of realizing that I am within that trapping myself in this system of polarity and in fact sabotaging myself – instead of allowing myself to Stop the game and take full self-responsibility in self-equality and oneness, to within that practically redefine Parenting to in fact SUPPORT LIFE.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as we adopt/accept/allow the consciousness of this world as it is presented to us to be the Authority that determines the ‘rules of the game’: we within that in fact accept and allow Consciousness to be The Hand that Rocks the Cradle long after we have outgrown the age of needing parenting –

Yet we refuse to see that even though we’d like to be seen as grown-up adults, we have not in fact taken self-responsibility for ourselves, we have not in fact become the directive principle of ourselves in self-directive power; but have instead abdicated ourselves to Consciousness to be our Autopilot, in spite of the fact that we KNOW how this Autopilot is set and what rules it follows.

Within this I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that by our own acceptance and allowance to abdicate ourselves to Consciousness to be the Hand the Rocks the Cradle: we have BECOME this consciousness, we have become the ACTORS that play by the rules of this consciousness system and within this: we are in fact keeping history repeating and ourselves as humanity cycling in the same patterns of abuse, not allowing the world to change as we’re not allowing ourselves to change.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself and my world to be DRIVEN by consciousness and thus by the rules of consciousness as ‘winning’/’losing’ in perceived ‘superiority’/’inferiority’, allowing our decisions to be made automatically in our stead by a PROGRAM as consciousness, whereby our decision-making is then based on the polarity of self-interest as the polarity-design of ‘fear’ and ‘desire’ that derives from the basic polarity of ‘superiority’/’inferiority’ –

instead of us being the driving force of ourselves in equality and oneness, being the self-directive power that make actual decisions in self-honesty and practical common sense as best for life – thus taking responsibility for LIFE as who we all really are.


I commit myself to showing that in order to CHANGE and Be the change that we want to see in our WORLD: we require to stop our self-abdication to this consciousness system and take matters in OUR HANDS, in self-responsibility –

To start investigating How we have accepted and allowed our decision-making to be based on this consciousness system and the rules of the game; How we have accepted and allowed ourselves to participate in life as if it were a game and we the super-hero around whom the whole world revolves; and How within that we have manifested a society, a world, where each-one exist in separation from each-other, even from ourselves, each-one pursuing only their OWN self-interest based on the polarity consciousness of the MIND –

and thus it is no wonder that we exist in INNER conflict and outer WAR, as we are divided within ourselves through the bipolar rules of consciousness that we’ve abdicated ourselves to.

I commit myself to stopping my self-abdication to consciousness by investigating in self-honesty, self-forgiveness and common sense HOW I have adopted, accepted and allowed the ‘rules of the game’ to be my driving force, through mental concepts and value-judgments of ‘superiority’/’inferiority’ as ‘winning’/’losing’, and HOW I am therefore responsible for the patterns of abuse in our world, as each one is equally responsible.

Within this I commit myself to assist and support myself and my world to STOP being part of the problem and start being and becoming part of the solution – through taking self-responsibility for the practical living-application of self-correction in oneness and equality as life.

I commit myself to showing that Desteni is the only group of people investigating the system within and without from all its perspectives, to see, realize and understand How we exist and Why, What drives us and How, and How we have in the image and likeness of ourselves been manifesting this world to be what it is today:
a world where no one is safe, where nothing can be trusted, where life is exploited in the name of Profit – Profit being the externalization of self-interest each one is existing through and as.

Therefore I commit myself to showing that the first step to transcending self-interest as profit into the interest of Life as a Whole: is an equal money system, because Money is currently the tool with which abuse, exploitation and deception is dictating our world – and therefore by changing the practical definition of Money into a tool that supports all life equally: will assist and support humanity in overcoming the fear that is the result of self-interest and letting go of the mental concepts of ‘superiority/’inferiority’ as ‘winning’/’losing’ through which we have created fake ‘values’ that we ended-up worshipping as ‘more than’ Life.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that LIFE is the only actual value, and therefore if we want to exist as HUMANITY we require to acknowledge the value of LIFE and transform our existence into a new way of life that supports life – ALL LIFE EQUALLY.




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen