Donnerstag, 9. August 2012

Day 114: Reprogramming Your Mind - Positive Thinking is for Cowards


ART by Damian Ledesma



For context see my previous blog posts:
Day 109: The Hand that Rocks the Cradle - Parenting Begins with Ourselves
Day 110: The Hand that Rocks the Cradle - The Consciousness that Drives Us
Day 111: The Hand that Rocks the Cradle - Fear & Desire
Day 112: Fear & Desire - The Hand that Rocks the Cradle | Self Commitment Statements
Day 113: Reprogramming Your Mind - Is Mind Control possible?



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that positive thinking is a make-belief 'method' aiming at suppressing the 'negative' and replacing it with 'positive' thoughts - without going to the root of the 'negative' to understand why and how it emerges within self.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to observe the moments where I suddenly 'remember' to apply 'positive thinking' - because if I would, I'd see and realize that these are moments where I feel either 'confused' or 'overwhelmed' with worries, anxiety, or thoughts of fear and self-doubt; and that I in those moments apply 'positive thinking' as a method of 'winning' over such 'negative' thoughts and movements within self.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that such application only leads to inner conflict and thus further separation of self - where the 'good' and 'bad' parts of self (as self defined) are now 'fighting' against each-other, without the being understanding either polarity, let alone how polarity functions.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that 'positive thinking' is like a band-aid solution that may or may not work for a moment; that however one cannot through 'positive thinking' change the actuality of one's reality for real.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the NEED, WANT or DESIRE to apply 'positive thinking' is equal to the need, want or desire to deny and suppress that which is here within/as oneself and which one has judged as 'negative' and created an inferiority/fear towards.

Within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to manifest separation through judgment and fear - allowing fear to drive me and accepting polarity value-judgments to direct my decisions - instead of me standing in integrity as ONE within myself and making my decisions / living my life in full self-responsibility, in self-honesty and self-will.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed a world, a society, where we approach the 'bad' and the 'negative' with JUDGMENT and FEAR, without any real interest to understand what is really going on, how the 'bad' or the 'negative' emerge, what fuels it into manifestation, and how come we rather run away from, deny and suppress the 'bad' and the 'negative' instead of finding actual solutions that will transform the 'problem' at its root.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I am the root of everything that goes on inside myself, even if it is through acceptance and allowance and not through direct input or decision;
and that by 'covering-up' the 'bad' and the 'negative' that goes on inside me with for instance 'positive thinking' or the creation of 'positive feelings': I in fact create more separation within myself and do not give myself the chance to really investigate who I am and how I exist and why.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that 'positive thinking' is for cowards who want a 'quick fix' because all that matters in that moment is to 'feel good' - and thus all that matters is 'how one feel', instead of WHO one IS and HOW one exists and coexists in this world!


I commit myself to showing how ‘positive thinking’ is a manifestation of self-interest, because ‘positive thinking’ is about 'how one feel', without any regard for or understanding of WHO one IS and HOW one exists and coexists in this world.

I commit myself to showing that 'positive thinking' is a method developed to cover-up, suppress and deny all that which one will judge as 'bad' or 'negative' and will thus create fear/inferiority towards;
and that because of this, 'positive thinking' is but a distraction from the ACTUALITY of reality, a DISTRACTION from self.

I commit myself to showing that ‘positive thinking’ in NO WAY gives self the opportunity to actually get to know and work on oneself in self-honesty.

I commit myself to showing that 'positive thinking' is an invention of CONSUMERISM - because if you 'feel good' and 'think positive' you are more likely to keep buying and thus keep the system running, with nothing ever really changing.

I commit myself to showing that 'positive thinking' - just like MEDITATION - is a self-created delusion, an alternate reality one creates through make-belief, and thus in fact self-dishonesty and self-deception.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that it is imperative to investigate, realize and understand why and how the 'bad' and the 'negative' exists and what the consequence of automatic thoughts/thinking really is for oneself and one's world.
It is suggested to study the Desteni material as this point has been extensively discussed and elaborated on, with practical examples and real-life documentations over the years.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that it is ludicrous to try and 'override' one program ('bad'/'negative' thoughts) with another program ('positive thinking') without ever understanding how the original program was created, manifested and lived into beingness throughout a lifetime.

I commit myself to showing that we are responsible for what we accept and allow to exist within ourselves - be it thoughts, emotions/feelings, moods, beliefs, judgments, fear and desires - and that it is vital that humanity and human beings start investigating and understanding HOW such 'forces' that seem to drive us without our directive instruction are created and why.

I commit myself to showing the urgency to approach oneself and one's mind in absolute oneness and equality, in self-honesty and full self-responsibility; as that is the only way to produce self-willed individuals that stand accountable for self and self’s actions and participation in the world.

I commit myself to investigating and purifying myself and my existence, because if we expect from a criminal (this includes all politicians and all that accept and allow this world to continue as is) to investigate and change themselves so that they no longer are a threat to life -
then each one of us must be willing to do the same.

I commit myself to sharing the urgency to reform our existence in FACT, in all ways of our living, so that we don't need to bullshit ourselves with band-aid so-called 'solutions' that not only bring no actual change in any way whatsoever but also keep us from seeing, realizing and understanding the actuality of our reality – which is the only way to bring forth REAL CHANGE and make a difference FOR REAL.




ART by Marley Dawkins




Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/
http://desteniIprocess.com

Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://earthglobalreview.wordpress.com

@ eqafe for FREE:
* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation
* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen