Freitag, 24. August 2012

Day 127: Walking myself out of the Con and into Life

ART by Anna Brix Thomsen


This blog post continues from:
Day 124: Slow Down to Live Longer
Day 125: Breath is the Spirit of Life
Day 126: Self-Realization in the Spirit of Life - Self Commitment




I commit myself to stopping myself from existing within the RUSH of consciousness, as I realize that consciousness is a conditioned program within which I exist as personalities and memories based on conditioned patterns and self-definitions of the past.

I commit myself to SLOWING DOWN, as I realize that within slowing down, I can see what I am doing / what I am participating in / what I am accepting and allowing at any given moment, and stop myself from following programs of consciousness that only limit me and my ability to live in self-honesty and common sense.

I commit myself to moving myself through the resistance that come up in the moment before CHANGE; realizing that Change requires ME to MOVE ME through any resistance by my own self-will and self-directive power, and make a DELIBERATE decision in that moment: to not accept or allow myself to be moved by the automated programs of consciousness following the conditioned patterns of the past.

I commit myself to stop believing what comes up in my mind automatically, and to in self-honesty investigate every thought, picture, movement, emotion or feeling that comes up within me, to then make an informed decision of who I am and support ME to direct ME in self-responsibility as life.

I commit myself to slowing down to one breath at a time, as I realize that within SLOWING DOWN I actually move faster, because within slowing down I am able to stop following the loops of the mind and to walk every breath in Real-Time, in every moment as it is here, taking into consideration all that is here as me.

I commit myself to slowing down to one breath at a time, as I realize that through SLOWING DOWN I am able to move myself out of the mind where everything moves so fast I can't even keep track of, and into Real-Time where who I am in every breath determines what I create as me, my creation, my existence;
thus within/through being Here in every moment of breath I support myself to being/becoming the directive principle that determines what  I create as me, my creation, my existence.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that REALITY is HERE in every moment - yet we are trapped in the mind where we can dream about change and fantasize about a better future, refusing however to acknowledge that any change towards a better future requires our PRACTICAL living application in EVERY MOMENT, with every breath, in equal consideration of all life.

I commit myself to stop WASTING MY TIME in blindly following the conditioned mind of thoughts and emotions and moods – and to instead take self-responsibility to give myself as the mind effective direction in self-honesty and practical common sense.
 
I commit myself to SLOWING DOWN and effectively directing myself in every moment within self-honesty and practical common sense - making sure that I am the one moving me and giving myself direction as best for life in oneness and equality, instead of being moved/directed by the conditioned patterns of consciousness that are basically based in Fear and accepted inFeariority.


I commit myself to exposing the accepted 'human nature', where we exist in separation from ourselves because we have abdicated our responsibility and directive power to consciousness to automatically drive us and direct us through the mind based on self-interest and the survival of the fittest while we exist in fear and inferiority, refusing to acknowledge our responsibility for What is Here as ourselves and our world, our creation.

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that realizing and accepting responsibility for What is Here as ourselves and our world, our creation: enables us to stand equal to and one with ourselves and our world, our creation – and to thus stop the accepted inferiority and the irrational fear we´ve conditioned ourselves to exist within, as well as stop our delusions of grandeur/superiority through which we attempt to cover-up our accepted fear/inferiority.

I commit myself to getting to know myself as a physical, breathing being; as I realize that I´ve been existing as a consciousness only, thinking and believing myself to be superior to the physical, not considering the fact that if my body wasn't breathing FOR me, my consciousness as what I define myself as: would not exist.

I commit myself to training myself in practically realizing my self equality and oneness as a physical breathing being that is an equal part of life.

I commit myself to training myself in Being Here in self-awareness as life in every moment, as I realize that in the mind: we are lost in separation and alternate realities, unable to effectively direct What is Here as ourselves, our world, our creation.



Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles


@ eqafe for FREE:
* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation
* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality



ART by Anna Brix Thomsen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen