Sonntag, 19. August 2012

Day 122: Humanity has Relationship Problems - Parenting Revisited

ART by Cathy Krafft



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that our relationships create the world - as they create patterns in the small scale that determine the big picture patterns we see as the world manifest.


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that when I communicate to my child from the starting-point of a reaction, where I have an emotional/mental movement within myself that result to either judgment, anger, blame, or the need to control - I am in fact creating a pattern and my child will inevitably learn this pattern, define itself based on this pattern, and will later in life use this pattern to manipulate its world/reality just like the pattern tried to manipulate the child to achieve what the parents thinks right.


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider as a parent that there is another way to communicate with my child as an equal, as life, beyond the patterns of this world consciousness - and that I am able to, when I remain Here stable and without reactions within myself, show to my child the pattern we are dealing with in this moment, show to my child the consequences of the pattern, show to my child the power-game involved and why it is not supportive of life, and discuss with my child a common sense approach to such pattern, thus creating practical ways to LIVE that do not subject the child to the consciousness of this world as we know it.


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that UNLESS I as the parent show to my child through my actual living application that I am able to not only see and understand the pattern but also to direct myself effectively to not be a victim to or an abuser of the particular pattern - the child cannot learn how to live the transcendence of the pattern and will in one way or another grow up as part of the pattern, using it to manipulate.


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that all patterns of consciousness exist from the starting-point of self-interest = as an attempt to manipulate one's reality to get what the "ME" wants, so that "I" can feel that I'm in control or doing the right thing or am a good person or have power - or whatever it is the individual Ego NEEDS to confirm its "value" as consciousness, in SPITE of the fact that such application degrades and exploits the VALUE OF LIFE, the only actual, true value, that we all as life share.


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that if I as a parent communicate to my child from the starting-point of a reaction, I am in fact introducing a power-game;

because a reaction is always based on self-interest, where the Ego feels 'wronged' and attempts to get to a point of 'winning' over another.


Within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that conflict between parents and children is always based on self-interest and power-games, and the LACK of equal and one direct communication.



I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand the URGENCY of communicating to our children that the world as it currently exists: exists within and as patterns of manipulation and abuse due to conflict of interests –

and that therefore if we want a different world, a different reality where LIFE in fact is free, comfortable and safe:
we require to stop the patterns of manipulation within and as ourselves, and find new ways to coexist and communicate based on self-honesty, mutual respect as life, common sense, dignity.


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that self-interest exists always as 'hidden' wants, needs and desires that we do not communicate, but instead find ways to manipulate others to do what we want.


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that unless WE as parents change, as the ones who have sufficient experience, experiences and knowledge/understanding in terms of the CONSEQUENCES of our accepted existence that we allow to abuse LIFE, our children stand no chance of becoming a FUTURE on EARTH that will restore the value of life and manifest a world that is Best for All.



Therefore, I commit myself to showing that it is up to US to transcend self-interest which is basically rooted in FEAR and mental concepts of 'inferiority'/'superiority' on which we base our ideas of 'power' in this world -
and to restore the value of life WITHIN HOW WE LIVE AND COEXIST, as WHO WE ARE.


I commit myself to sharing the common sense that it is imperative that WE stand as a LIVING example of a new way of life where life is realized as the only true value and thus from this starting-point we transform the patterns of our existence from separation, abuse, manipulation, to LIFE as LIVING within and as oneness and equality - thus in ways that support ourselves and each-other equally as life into and as freedom, dignity, expression and actual evolution.


I commit myself to showing how an equal money system will not only assist and support humanity in restoring the value of life - it will also assist parents within parenting, as education will be re-defined to no longer produce robots to 'play the game' and serve the system, but actual self-willed individuals that honor LIFE.




Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

@ eqafe for FREE:
* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation
* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen