Dienstag, 14. August 2012

Day 117: Deconstructing Characters – The It’s Not Worth it Character

ART by Kelly Posey


I’ve been doing a Mind Construct on the point of Decision-Making in the context of my desteni I process training, and I came to see that in situations where I was faced with making a decision in my life, be it with regards to jobs and ‘career’ where self-movement is required: I in one way or another managed to THINK or believe that “it’s not worth it” as a ‘defense-mechanism’ against change, based obviously in FEAR of change, which is in fact obviously fear of self-responsibility and denial of the fact that one must move oneself.
So I have allowed my mind to take over through/as the character/personality of “it’s not worth it”,  within this sabotaging myself as a physical being, keeping myself from moving, and having myself rather sticking to ‘little’ to JUSTIFY the fear I was accepting and allowing to drive my decisions and direct me and my life.


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the thought, idea and PERCEPTION of “it’s not worth it” to exist within me as a way to avoid moving and expanding because that would imply self-responsibility;
and that I have allowed the polarity construct of ‘success’ and ‘failure’ to direct my mind, within this I submitted myself to the concept of ‘success’ and ‘failure’ and thus made myself subject to this concept, accepting and allowing my self-worth to be determined and defined through external factors’ measured on the scale of ‘success’ and ‘failure’.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself through giving in to “giving up” through the acceptance of the thought / ideas / perception of/as “it’s not worth it”.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself, using the thought / idea / perception “it’s not worth it” as excuse/justification to not have to walk through the fear / self-doubt / resistance and in fact move myself in self-responsibility.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to walk through my life like a fish swimming with the flow, and even though I have throughout my life rebelled and taken on positions of opposition and resistance – when it came to actual practical living that requires moving myself, I would stick to the convenience of ‘little’ because “what if I go for ‘bigger’ and fail?”

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself and then to believe that I’m just not brave enough or that such ‘achievements’ really don’t mean anything, disregarding the fact it is I who determines what anything I do means or WHY I do it.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to make my self movement subject to ideas / perceptions / feelings of ‘success’ and ‘failure’ – instead of trusting myself within knowing/deciding who I am.

Within this I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the mind consciousness of polarity to direct me and drive my decisions – instead of me being the directive principle of myself, moving myself in self-honesty and practical common sense through self-will in self-determination.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist as a MIND – instead of realizing that mind reality is the perceptual reality of consciousness that functions through polarity and is in essence based in fear and hence the pursuit of self-interest in a quest to feel safe, to be comfortable, to not have to change, to not have to risk, to not have to move oneself in fact – LIVE!


I commit myself to showing that if we wanna make a difference in this world and manifest something worthy of being called ‘life’; if we want to change things and thus ourselves:
we have to stop the conditioned mind control from the inside out and get to the self dignity of standing in equality and oneness of who we are, as ourselves, as Earthlings, as physical beings in this ONE reality we ALL share, to walk through the resistances of the mind that is self-interest and fear and to in fact move ourselves to living change as self-trust, self-determination, self-worth, in self-realization of life as oneness and equality, acknowledging that the only true value is LIFE –

therefore no longer accepting or allowing ourselves and our world to be driven, determined and dictated by a consciousness of polarity as ‘fears’ and ‘desires’, ‘winning’ and ‘losing’, ‘success’ and ‘failure’,  ‘superiority’ and ‘inferiority’.


I commit myself to no longer accepting or allowing myself to follow ideas / thoughts / perceptions of “success” and “failure” or any polarity designs of ‘superiority’/’inferiority’ for that matter; no longer following thoughts or beliefs of the nature “it’s not worth it” – and to instead approach my life, my reality, in self-honesty and practical common sense, making sure that I am the one determining my decision-making based on what is best for life, not what is best for MY fear.

As I realize that this “it’s not worth it” character/persona has only existed to serve as self-saboteur while keeping the mind ‘comfortably numb’, I now make the decision to no longer accept or allow myself to act from the starting-point of this character/persona – to no longer keep myself from expressing and expanding; to no longer suppress and limit myself by following the conditioned mind patterns that are merely the result of ‘education’ which in this world is set out to create submissive slaves to keep the system running while following the stimuli the system presents to in turn keep the human desire and greed running – all in self-interest.


I commit myself to bringing forth a new world system of actual life support, where a human being will not see itself faced with the option of creating personalities to ‘cope’ in the world due to the competition, inequality and abuse that is being accepted and allowed in this world based on the accepted human nature and the belief that “this is how things are” or are “meant to be”.

I commit myself to showing that an equal money system will support human beings in letting go of an existence of fear and concepts of ‘superiority’ and ‘inferiority’ and will promote through its very structure and functionality the principle of oneness and equality of LIFE;
and as all systems will be based on the value of life and thus the principle of equal support for our Oneness on Earth, people can practically re-educate themselves to actual respect and dignity based on the inevitable self-realization that the value of life is life and thus EQUAL in ALL.




ART by Anna Brix Thomsen

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen