Mittwoch, 22. August 2012

Day 125: Breath is the Spirit of Life






I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that breath is the spirit of life that sustains the body - and yet I have allowed myself to separate myself from myself as a physical breathing being and into a mind consciousness that is dependent on the breath as the spirit of life, yet not equal as it.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to exist as a mind consciousness that exists in the perception of 'superiority' to the physical, when in fact consciousness is dependent on the physical for its existence.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to define myself through concepts, images and ideas of consciousness based on what is presented to me in this world, and to value that as 'more than' the spirit of life as breath.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to exist in competition and comparison due to my separation from the spirit of life into mental concepts of 'superiority'/'inferiority' and to measure "value" based on such polarity concepts;

within this, manifesting inequality within myself and my world, in spite of the common sense that the spirit of life is equal in all and without it: all concepts, ideas and images of 'superiority'/'inferiority' DO NOT EXIST.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that when I define myself through the mind as consciousness in terms of 'superiority'/'inferiority': I am creating myself as an illusion based on illusionary "values" of the mind.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to refuse to see that who I am as consciousness is constantly striving to 'enhance' its "value" in a pursuit of self-interest that will use any form of deception and manipulation to get its 'validation';

within that we deceive life as ourselves and each-other while we go about presenting ourselves as  personas/characters and perceiving ourselves and each-other as self-images only.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that we only strive for 'superiority' and exist in constant comparison due to our accepted 'inferiority' - instead of standing in self equality and oneness as physical beings of this earth that share the same requirements for survival on this planet: water, food, shelter, warmth, the air we all breathe.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that phenomena like air pollution and any kind of contamination of our living planet is a result of SELF-INTEREST as seen clearly in the consumerism world system where money is based on PROFIT INTEREST;

 

and that the DRIVE for PROFIT is possessing mankind to such an extent that one does not even consider that any damage done, like pollution and contamination, affects each and every single being on earth.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the pollution and contamination of our home planet is not only due to those 'big brothers' that deliberately exploit life for profit; but also due to the relationships we entertain in the smaller scale, as we all exist in fear, competition, self-interest -

 

and that if we were to start transforming our relationships in the smaller scale from self-interest to common sense, from inequality and polarity to equality and oneness:

we would slowly but surely have an impact on the whole and manifest a world where life is honored in all possible ways.

 

 

I commit myself to showing that an equal money system will support this principle and will assist in purifying our Earth, by restoring the value of life in all possible ways - to no longer accept or allow money as profit to determine who lives and who dies.

 

I commit myself to communicating the urgency of we purifying our Breath, which is to purify ourselves and who we are in every moment of breath as we participate and interact in our world and our relationships;

to no longer accept or allow ourselves to base our existence on fear, competition and self-interest, but to find the courage and the will to transform our living into an application that supports all life equally - and that includes ourselves.

 

I commit myself to sharing the realization that breath is the spirit of life, and that we are able to slow ourselves down to breath, down to earth, and stop the possession of the minds, stop the ideas and concepts of 'superiority' and 'inferiority', stop the power-games, stop our addiction to energy, stop our existence of 'winners'/'winning' and 'losers'/'losing' - and lead ourselves into a 'win-win' solution as Best for All, based on the value of life as the living principle of equality and oneness, seen in the air we all BREATHE, the water we all share, the sun that shines for all, our Earth as our common ground.

 

I commit myself to showing that in essence all have equal power as human beings - it is the power of breath, as each one determines within every breath who one is and what one creates;

and that we therefore share equal responsibility for What is Here as OUR CREATION.

 

I commit myself to sharing the realization that one can never do more than what one can do in one breath, yet one can waste one's breath to the delusion of consciousness.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we are able to stand equal to TIME by walking breath by breath, breathing in self-awareness, realizing that every breath is one breath closer to death, and death is the moment of the truth of who each one is;

That, however, we do not have to wait for death, but are able to face ourselves in every moment in self-honesty and common sense, taking responsibility for who we are and what we are manifesting as our reality.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that who one is, is who one has accumulated oneself to be with every breath, either in self-honesty or in self-dishonesty.

Thus - we'd better not waste a breath – let’s make every breath count, and make sure that what we are making ourselves real as: is equal to LIFE.





Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles


@ eqafe for FREE:
* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation
* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality




ART by Marlen Vargas Del Razo
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen