Samstag, 9. März 2013

316 | Self-Forgiveness & Practical Self-Movement - The I-Process on the Journey to Life

ART by Desteni Artists



Here in this blog I’d like to share a perspective I shared in the context of DIP-Lite, the free course we have launched on the Desteni platform.

The point the person was facing and dealing with was an experience of self-failure resulting into/from self-judgment in thoughts and cycles of self-sabotage as in having great difficulty to get out of bed in the mornings. I share my support comment here on my Blog as it may assist others to realize the practicality of self-forgiveness.



Here some additional points to consider:

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to go into self-judgment.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to submit to a value-system of 'superiority' and ' inferiority', and to within that judge myself as 'inferior'/'less than' in comparison to my beliefs/ideas/concepts which I value as 'superior'.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to 'justify' my self-judgment in my mind, thinking and believing that I 'deserve' this judgment, therefore I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to 'punish' myself with judgment.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that as I follow the mind and the thoughts of judgment and the feelings of 'inferiority' - I go into self-sabotage, I sabotage myself to 'justify' staying in bed, not supporting myself, not moving myself.

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that as long as I exist in self-judgment, I am not standing in equality as oneness within/as me.

I forgive myself to follow self-judgment in the mind like an addiction.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed to believe the thought that "I deserve this judgment" "because I am inferior" "See this is what it would be to be superior" and "you are not good enough".

I see and realize that I am able to apply the corrections/alignments that I see would support me in my practical living - without making it an issue of 'superiority'/'inferiority'.

And if I in the past did something out of desire for 'superiority' - yet I see that the mere application supports me and my expression, for instance getting up early and getting to work prepared - I can continue with the application and make of it a real self-expression:
"this is me, this is how I approach my life and my work, this is how I enjoy myself within what I do."
Within this, there is no issue of 'superiority'/'inferiority'.

When I see myself not wanting to get out of bed - I ask myself, what is it that I don't want to face? Is it just the cold? Then I support myself to have the room warmer, or make myself a hot cup of tea to drink in awareness once I wake up... 

Or is it not only the cold? Then I for instance can have a small notebook with me to be able throughout my day take some notes on any points/thoughts/reactions that come up / or to write down the thoughts that keep me from sleeping at night, so that later when I have the time for myself I can look at and explore these points and who I am within that - to take self-responsibility for my experience, and get to know myself, get to support myself.




So - realize that change is a process and thus takes time. After all, it must be real, it must be who we are / who self is, for real, not just another idea, not just another image or personality.

In this process, the best support we can give ourselves is to breathe, walk breath-by-breath, slow down. Walk step by step and be patient with self.

Remind yourself of this every time you see yourself going into self-judgment:
it is simply a game of the mind that you don't have to play. Forgive yourself. Let it go. Find a practical point to support yourself with.



You will notice that to get out of bed in the morning, you have to stop for a moment and then move yourself to get up. So it's a decision that you make to stop thinking, stop 'worrying', stop the experience you're having, and move yourself - otherwise you can't get up.

This is basically the 'blueprint' for the process, the journey to life in general: a movement of self-directive will is required for change; and to actually move oneself, one has to stop that within oneself which keeps oneself from actually moving.

Yet this is not done through fighting or through being hard on oneself. Yes, one has to be directive and committed to walk a process of change. But remember, as long as we 'fight' we cannot stand, because we are fighting against ourselves.

That's why to stop/transcend the mind is actually to stop/transcend oneself, one's limitations -
That's why to live equality and oneness within/as self implies that there will be no inner struggle, no fighting, no fear, no desire, no separation into a 'superiority' or an 'inferiority'...

It's a process.


Change is a movement, an actual physical movement (just like we can see in the example of getting out of bed in the morning).

It's about becoming the self-directive will of 'who I am' - in a way that supports self/life.


What can be seen here is that self-judgment is not supporting ourselves as life.
And that we can assist ourselves by stopping self-judgment and applying practical solutions/self-support. So every time self-judgment comes up, we can self-forgive = let go = breathe - and gently move self out of the self-judgment or any reaction and towards self-support living/practicality.

...And yes, breathing/self-awareness here as breath assists self to move self - gently, yet with determination.




ART by Marlen Vargas



Check out the Desteni I Process Lite –
FREE course that will assist humanity to end the disaster of a dysfunctional consciousness.



Check out the Equal Money System –
a solution that can be established in this lifetime to end the disaster of a profit driven system.




For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/

http://desteniIprocess.com

Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://EarthGlobalReview.wordpress.com


Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://economistjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles



Downloadables @ eqafe for FREE:
* Quantum Mind Self Awareness - Step 1 and Step 2 <<< MP3 Downloads
* LifeReview - My Life as a Peace Activist <<< MP3 Download
The Spirituality of the Snail <<< MP3 Download
Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation

What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Dow
nload - Music for Equality



Join the Journey to Life !


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen