Mittwoch, 13. März 2013

320 | Polarity Consciousness & Predictive Programming: Where is my Higher Self?




In the context of polarity and predictive programming, I’d like to share here some self-forgiveness on the idea of a ‘higher self’ to show we in fact diminish and disempower ourselves through such self-separation into alternate dimensions in the mind.

Within DIP Lite, the free online course that we’ve launched at Desteni where the basic tools to self-honesty, self-forgiveness, self-responsibility are shared, a person worked with self-forgiveness on a point they were facing and dealing with. Among other statements, the following statements were included:

"I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that the inner me/another me should take responsibility for me."

"I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to think/believe/perceive that the inner me/another me are aware of my ability."


So, in relation to the above I shared some further self-forgiveness points to open-up the construct and expand one’s self-realization:

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that there exists another me inside me, or that there exists an inner me in separation from me here;
when I can actually see that whatever I am experiencing or going through within myself: it's happening within me and no-where else, which means I have created it through my own thoughts, judgments, and everything that I accept and allow to exist within me and define me -
therefore this shows me that I am responsible for what is going on within myself, I am responsible for everything that is happening within me, because it's happening inside me, and only with my permission, my acceptance and allowance.

Therefore I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to separate myself into "another me"/"an inner me" in my thoughts and imagination, not realizing that by doing so I am actually diminishing myself and diminishing my self-power to direct myself here in the physical reality.


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to separate myself into "another me"/"an inner me" in my mind, so that I do not have to take responsibility for myself, so that I do not have to stand-up, but can always blame the "inner me"/"another me" which I created in my mind not unlike a 'savior' or a 'divine being' to apparently 'save me' – 

instead of realizing that only I can 'save' myself, and that I = me here. I am here, because here I am breathing, and all the thoughts and ideas of me would not exist if I was not here breathing.


I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to consider that by creating "another me"/"inner me" in my mind, the existence of which I hope will 'save me', I am actually implying that this projection of "me" in my mind/consciousness is 'superior'/'more than' Me Here, and by doing this I am accepting a definition of Me Here as 'inferior'/'less than'.

Therefore I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to accept me here as life.


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to give my self-directive power away to my mind.

I see that separating myself into ideas of myself in my mind is not assisting me to deal with my reality and support myself; and I also see that by separating myself into ideas of myself in my mind, I am diminishing me here in reality.

Therefore I support myself to stop my hope/belief/idea that there is "another me"/"inner me" that will hopefully 'save me', and I support myself to start accepting Me Here, as one, as equal.


I see that when I start accepting me, here, and when I start realizing and accepting my self-worth as life, here - I will not be moved or influenced by what "others" think of me or how others treat me. 

I realize that when I accept me here, I also accept that self-responsibility is here; and thus it is common sense best-for-all that I start to support myself here, because there is no one else within me, just me, and I am here.



For more on Self-Forgiveness see by Blog post from Day 316: Self-Forgiveness & Practical Self-Movement - The I-Process on the Journey to Life



For further context see also:
Day 274: Journey to Life through Daily Writing & Self-Honest Introspection
Day 275: The Power of Breath in Every Moment








Join the Journey to Life !


Check out the Desteni I Process Lite –
FREE course that will assist humanity to end the disaster of a dysfunctional consciousness.



Check out the Equal Money System –
a solution that can be established in this lifetime to end the disaster of a profit driven system.




For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/

http://desteniIprocess.com

Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://EarthGlobalReview.wordpress.com


Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://economistjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles



Downloadables @ eqafe for FREE:
* Quantum Mind Self Awareness - Step 1 and Step 2 <<< MP3 Downloads
* LifeReview - My Life as a Peace Activist <<< MP3 Download
The Spirituality of the Snail <<< MP3 Download
Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation

What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Dow
nload - Music for Equality




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen