Donnerstag, 29. August 2013

468 | Walking on the Cutting Edge of Time

ART by Andrew Gable




I have written 4 posts and haven’t posted them yet, and I see that I may be changing the pattern of daily posting and sharing in the social networks, as I have engaged with some new projects and responsibilities, including a second job. Also, I have made the commitment to myself to focus on the awareness and practical-living of who I am in the physical reality, who I am with myself, who I am with others, what is the company I keep to myself (and to others consequently), how I live in every moment and how I direct and position myself in the context of my decisions, my tasks, my responsibilities. 

How about I post my writings once a week, and within that I can also utilize this rhythm as an assessment tool of how I walk my process. I have seen for instance Kaitlee do a weekly assessment of her week’s blog posts, and I find this a cool thing to do. So I will try out this time pattern for a moment, and assist myself primarily with integrating the changes in my life and my everyday schedule; as well as establishing self-support and self-care as starting-point in terms of stability in ‘standing on my feet’, in the realization that: I am here, and so I give me the best support and care –
I am writing this here now in the context of my past day’s writings, which I will post after this one that I am writing now; in the past few days I have looked into and written about how in my life I always looked for value, acceptance, care, and support from outside of myself and have related to people in my world from the perspective of ‘how they make me feel’ or ‘how they should make me feel’ but I never really learned to give all that to myself – self-acceptance, self-worth, self-care and support – to live it as who I am. And so I now walk the practical-living of ‘giving it to myself’, in fact in a way learning how to live, how to be with me, to be with me to begin with, in self-acceptance and self-equality.

At this point, in doing a review of this past week, what I see is that I have supported myself to move through regret – which was a point that kept me in a way in a loop – and to commit myself to walk on the cutting edge of time, breath by breath.
I realize that the physical process of change, of transformation, of healing oneself takes time, hence I slow down and yet at the same time make sure that I work with ‘what is here’ in every moment, breath by breath.
I have my writing which is the physical expression of my process as I face myself within my mind and my creation as my relationships in my world, and I have my practical every day living which is the time and space to live the self-healing, to live the correction into beingness, to apply my realizations and solutions into existence – my existence, my creation, me, who I am.

More on this and the points I have faced within myself in the next posts, which are my writings from the past days.


Time functions like a knife-edge, it functions at the very Edge of Breath, it is the Very Moment that You are Here, it is the Only Point where you are In Fact Alive, sometimes.

This Edge of Time is the Measurement, the Point that Gives the Actual Feedback of Who You Are, you are either Allowing and Accepting what Happens or you are in Awareness, Challenging that and Directing it. - See more at: http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com/2013/08/day-467-cutting-edge-of-time.html#sthash.5EFyiBPs.dpuf



Time functions like a knife-edge, it functions at the very Edge of Breath, it is the Very Moment that You are Here, it is the Only Point where you are In Fact Alive, sometimes.
This Edge of Time is the Measurement, the Point that Gives the Actual Feedback of Who You Are, you are either Allowing and Accepting what Happens or you are in Awareness, Challenging that and Directing it. 


 
Read more:




ART by Joe Kou



Check out the Desteni I Process Lite – FREE course that will assist humanity to end the disaster of a dysfunctional consciousness.


Check out the Bill of Rights @ the Equal Life Foundation - a comprehensive approach to our Co-existence to ensure the Right to Life, Freedom and Dignity for All.


Check out the Basic Income Guaranteed with solutions that can be established in this lifetime to end the disaster of a profit driven system.


Check out the FREE Educational Downloadables at EQAFE!




Blogs to Study:




MUST-READ on Life and Creation:


For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org


Join us in the Journey to Life !

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen