Dienstag, 11. Dezember 2012

232: Stopping Assumptions to See the Reality of What is Here

ART by Anna Brix Thomsen



In this blog post I am making a reference to a post from Creation’s Journey to Life blog, and here is an excerpt that I am sharing for the sake of context – though it is suggested that one read the entire blog post as well as previous posts from this blog series as it provides great practical support in understanding the mind and the ‘reality’ it creates:


“…One of the Great Disadvantages of Intellect and Knowledge and, so to speak, our current Science – is the Role Assumption Plays and Guide the Consciousness into Forming Theories, which then are Given Impetus over Actual Reality.
In this, the
Mind Platform can In Fact be called an “Assumption Platform”.
Imagine the Problem that Exist, where the Platform is Infused with Religious Doctrine throughout Childhood, and all the Conclusions that the Mind will Jump to when giving Value to Experiences where the Person would Regard the Experience as ‘Evidence’ that their ‘Knowledge’ is in fact ‘True’. And Obviously, these Experiences will be Repeated, because – the Mind will Search out, That which the Individual Seek to Prove to itself. And so, Falling in the Trap of the ‘Assumption God’, becomes a very simple thing as Evidenced by multiple groups on Earth with Very Diverse Views, all Claiming to have Evidence and Experience ‘that their Version of God, is the True God’.…”




I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to form and follow assumptions in my mind.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider that to assume means to build equations in the mind based on past experiences, past knowledge, past definitions.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that to make assumptions means to re-create past experiences, past knowledge, past definitions.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that within making assumptions I cannot SEE what is real here, because I then only see the experiences, knowledge, definitions that are already pre-existent in my mind.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand the nature of assumption-making: namely that the mind making the assumption thinks and believes in the righteousness of the assumption and will thus demand to be ‘right’ and to be accepted as ‘right’; and if the assumption is not accepted or not validated, the mind that formed it will go into conflict to ‘protect’ and ‘justify’ the assumption as ‘valid’ because the mind formed the assumption based on its OWN past experience, knowledge and definitions – completely disregarding the fact that all experience, knowledge and definitions was only ever existent in one’s OWN mind, and as we can see in our world, the mind is ‘educated’ into competition and survival and thus never in fact considers or regards common sense in terms of the actuality of this one physical reality we all share.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that my assumptions must be ‘right’.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to want my assumptions to be ‘right’ so that I can feel righteous and clever/better/more.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that assumptions are formed through equations of the mind consciousness, which is Ego, as it is formed and cultivated in separation from Life as a Whole; and therefore, that which forms the assumptions is the consciousness that fights for its validation, its survival, its righteousness – resulting into conflict and competition, which in the bigger picture forms society and the world as we know it.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider that if the individual cells in my physical body would start forming assumptions about each-other and going into conflict, the physical body would go into dis-ease and would slowly but surely fall apart, and the consciousness that I perceive to be “me” would end, as its existence is dependent on the physical;
and that the same goes for our physical world, where we can see that: because we exist based on beliefs created through the mental in separation from the actuality of the physical reality, we are in fact causing the deterioration of our physical environment which is in fact what sustains us all here on Earth.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider that the individual consciousness of the human mind is based on taught patterns and equations of mental polarity concepts that do not in fact support the individual as life or life as a whole.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the individual consciousness of human beings is a system of polarity patterns, and that as such all minds are the same, based on the same patterns;
yet each mind will act as if it is somehow ‘special’ and will go to great lengths to prove its ‘uniqueness’ or have its ‘uniqueness’ validated by others – when in fact this ‘uniqueness’ is simply the result of the individual conditions of upbringing and the influences of culture, religion, education or the lack thereof and other environmental factors as well as the brainwashing provided by the media and all channels of the consumerism system.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider that the validation of ‘uniqueness’ or ‘specialness’ is in fact the framework or platform upon which groupings and friendships are formed: to validate each-other’s minds; and that all we do within that is define ourselves through mental concepts and fake values of ‘specialness’ while we disregard our physical equality as Earthlings and the actual value of life that we all have in common.


I commit myself to continue assisting and supporting myself in stopping the assumptions formed within my mind, as I realize that within following assumptions I would only be re-creating the future from the past, equal to the past as my already pre-existent experience, knowledge and definitions; and would thus not ever SEE my world or another being for what they really are, as I would only be seeing my own mind, my own equations, my own beliefs – formed through assumption.

I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop being the victim of the conditioned mind system, and to instead support myself in remaining Here, breathing, committed to the actuality of this physical reality, in every moment considering the common sense of what is best for all, and willing myself to live/apply self-honesty in terms of no longer allowing myself to want, need, or desire any ‘validation’ for my mind – because I realize that as long as I am wanting, I am caught up in the mind within mental concepts that place “me” as somehow more important than others, which makes out of any human being a self-righteous ignorant fool that is seeking fulfillment through the mind and thus inevitably ends-up within and as FOOLfilment.

I commit myself to pin-point my assumption patterns and to lay them out for myself by writing out the mind constructs/equations in self-honesty, as I have seen and realized that this is the best support one can give to oneself in walking oneself out of the prison of the mind and into the actuality of the physical reality.

For this, great support is offered within the Desteni I Process. Make sure to check it out.



Check out the Desteni I Process Lite
a FREE course that will assist humanity to end the disaster of a dysfunctional consciousness and get to real Oneness of Self.



Check out the Equal Money System
a solution that can be established in this lifetime to end the disaster of a profit driven system and manifest a real Oneness as Life.




Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://economistjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/

http://desteniIprocess.com

Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://EarthGlobalReview.wordpress.com


@ eqafe for FREE:

* Quantum Mind Self Awareness - Step 1 and Step 2 <<< MP3 Downloads
* LifeReview - My Life as a Peace Activist <<< MP3 Download
* The Spirituality of the Snail <<< MP3 Download
* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation

* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Dow
nload - Music for Equality




Join us in the Journey to Life!


ART by Anna Brix Thomsen
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen