Dienstag, 5. Februar 2013

285: The Power of the Group – Self Forgiveness for All as One




Continuing from
Day 284 | The Power of the Group – What is Real POWER 
Day 283 | The Power of the Group – Humanity Destroys Earth
Day 282 | The Power of the Group – Life InFormation
Day 281 | The Power of the Group abused to Divide & Conquer
Day 280 | The Power of the Group – Life MisInFormed
Day 279 | The Power of the Group – Why is Life not ONE
Day 278 | Desteni: Mirrors of Support in the Journey to Life



Today I’d like to share some self forgiveness points in the context of ONENESS, on the basis of the realization that we are all here together on this One Earth, on COMMON ground, breathing the same air in COMMON, sharing one COMMON interest: LIFE.
Sadly enough, humanity seems to have lost all COMMON sense that would enable us to work together as ONE group, as humanity, as life.
Instead, self-interest prevails –
self-interest that has become a point of separation, instead of self-interest being equal to the interest of life as a whole, based on the fact that SELF = LIFE thus Equal as All as One.



From my previous blog post:
“The power abuse taking place in this world has consequences for all.
Look at Pollution – it is a consequence of our profit-driven system, and it is a consequence that affects ALL:
we all breathe the same air – we all drink the same water –
There may be differences there, yes, but those quality differences around the globe are becoming less and less, due to the simply common sense fact that Water is One; the Atmosphere is One; the Air we Breathe is One. This Earth and its Ecosystem without which OUR existence would not be possible: is One.
The separation we human beings have imposed upon our existence, the borders we have drawn – are not really real. Nature knows no borders, no separation.
Separation is a mental construct.”



I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to believe in and follow an IDEA of Oneness, a concept which throughout the brainwashing imposed by religions and spiritual schools has been promulgated as something profound, almost magical –
Within this I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to investigate what Oneness would in fact practically entail and to ask the question of How we could in fact LIVE Oneness practically in this existence, as humanity, as Life on Earth.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as long as human beings follow a belief of/about Oneness that is limited to a ‘positive feeling’, a ‘profound idea’, we are in fact abdicating our Oneness to mental construct, mental construct being something that is conditioned and programmed through the systems of this world, system that evidently have not the interest of life on their agenda, but only the interest of profit, cause separation, abuse, exploitation and in the long run the annihilation of life.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider that Oneness is always equal to the silent agreements made by all its parts; and as such we have currently a Oneness of separation, a Oneness of polarity, a Oneness of Haves and Have-Nots, of Winners and Losers, of Superiority and Inferiority – all based on mental constructs and value-judgments that disregard the actual value of life that is equal in all.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that for humanity to reach the state of Oneness that everyone dreams of and wishes upon our existence, will take practical steps and a living application that takes into consideration All that is Here equally.
Within this, I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand the obvious common sense that for our Oneness to be that profound manifestation of Oneness that we all dream of, the value of life must be equally honored and practically supported for ALL.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider that humanity cannot come to Oneness, if each and every single living being does not exist as Oneness within and as themselves; within this I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see how we human beings exist split within ourselves, in inner conflict and external war because we are not One within ourselves; How can the world be in Oneness as One, when we within ourselves are conflicted between various different parts of ourselves?

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to question and investigate what it is that stands in the way of actual Oneness – a Oneness where ALL parts of the One are equally supported.
Within this I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see that Oneness by definitions implies equality, because if even with one part of the Whole suffering: the Whole as One is affected.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to want and desire Oneness without asking myself what I can practically contribute to in fact have Oneness on Earth, as humanity, as one group, as equals of Life.
Within this I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to investigate and understand the systems that make Oneness impossible, within and without; and why we human beings have been accepting and allowing such systems, in the belief and the faith that somehow miraculously a solution will be brought forth without each one having to take responsibility and stand-up for Life, as One, as All, as Equals.



For further context see also:
Day 273 | Is Freedom possible in a Oneness of Inequality?
Day 272 | The Matrix of a Oneness of Inequality
Day 271 | There can be no Oneness without Equality
Day 270 | Oneness - A Desteni perspective through Lao Tzu
Day 269 | New Age on Earth - Does Oneness Exist?





Study Desteni to understand Creation – both the creation of this world, this existence, and equally the creation of ourselves, human nature; to understand this system of separation, this system of polarity, this system of fear; and to acknowledge the abuse and the exploitation that results in consequence of our acceptance and allowance of such system, within and without. 

That is the only way to change our world, our existence for real : Self-Real-ization.



Join the Journey to Life !


For support and participation visit:
http://forum.desteni.org
http://equalmoney.org/forum/

http://desteniIprocess.com

Visit my Blog sites:
http://breath-expression.blogspot.com
http://equal-money-revolution.blogspot.com
http://EarthGlobalReview.wordpress.com


Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://economistjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles



@ eqafe for FREE:

* Quantum Mind Self Awareness - Step 1 and Step 2 <<< MP3 Downloads
* LifeReview - My Life as a Peace Activist <<< MP3 Download
The Spirituality of the Snail <<< MP3 Download
Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation

What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Dow
nload - Music for Equality




Check out the Equal Money System –
a solution that can be established in this lifetime to end the disaster of a profit driven system.



Check out the Desteni I Process Lite –
FREE course that will assist humanity to end the disaster of a dysfunctional consciousness.





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen