Sonntag, 23. Februar 2014

Day 500 | Do You really Know: What Are You Living For?






This post is also in the context of my previous two posts

"What am I living for?" I was faced with this interesting question when I listened to this interview @ eqafe, and it's interesting how it is not the ideas we have in our mind about 'meaning and purpose' that determine this, but rather it is how we practically move within our lives and how we participate in our reality that shows what it is we are living as our ‘purpose and meaning’.

So it's quite fascinating to observe that there is a separation between what we think and believe the meaning and purpose for our living is, and what it is we are actually living for.

This should be concerning, to say the least, as it shows that we are not the directive authority of ourselves and our lives, and that we rather follow a pre-programmed, pre-conditioned value-system that wasn't consciously determined and placed by ourselves in full awareness.

So, in the process of unveiling this underlying 'purpose and meaning' as it shows within my life and living when I self-honestly ask myself the question "what am I living for?" and look at my thoughts, words and deeds; I came across several points which, all together, reveal to me that I have been driven by a peculiar search for a 'purpose and meaning' - a search that perpetuates a separation within myself and my living reality;
because - if I am constantly searching and seeking for a 'purpose and meaning'... doesn't that mean I have no actual purpose and meaning?

So here I am sharing one dimension of this, through a process of self-forgiveness:

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to want a relationship/another to give me/my life ‘purpose and meaning’.
Within this I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to live for a relationship/another, implying within that that my ‘purpose and meaning’ is to be ‘fulfilled’ by another/a relationship.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to live for acceptance from others.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to live for appreciation from others.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to live for attention from others.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to seek for relationships that will give me that acceptance, appreciation and attention - instead of me giving it to myself as life, unconditionally.
And within this I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to submit to a polarity construct of consciousness wherein I SEEK that which I perceive I am LACKING, therefore trapping myself within such polarity and dooming myself to never be self-content, to never unconditionally accept myself, to not appreciate myself, to not be attentive to myself, but to seek all that outside of myself, in separation from who I am.

Therefore I commit myself to assist and support myself in redefining 'purpose and meaning' - as I see, realize and understand that such separation can never come to fruition in terms of satisfying the actual desire we all have as life, which is: to LIVE and express in the context of this physical reality we all share and interact within.

And therefore I commit myself to Live and to Value myself as life, within this thus also to accept and appreciate myself, and to give myself the attention that will allow me to self-realize life as oneness and equality within myself, so that I may GIVE the meaning and purpose of LIFE & LIVING to me, through LIVING it!

I commit myself to identify and release any and all expectations that exist within me projected unto relationships, so that I may meet other human beings unconditionally, and not as some assets that are to provide me with what I think and believe I am lacking within myself.

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to look at myself through the eyes of others.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that what I see as "others seeing in me" is my own projected self-judgment, fears and desires based on mental constructs I have accepted within me as me throughout my life.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to look for value and worth to come to me through others and how others see me.
I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed this separation of myself from myself, and that I've accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my self-worth and value as life.
I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I have accepted myself to submerge myself to a skewed value-system based on separation and polarity - and that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as long as we are trapped within polarity - i.e. within constructs of better/worse, superior/inferior, more-than/less-than, having/lacking: we have no power whatsoever to move ourselves and direct ourselves into real living solutions of real value that will have a real and substantial effect that stands the test of time.

Therefore I commit myself to assist and support myself to stop seeing myself through the eyes of others, to find within me the self-worth that I had separated from myself, to find within me the value of life as life, and to assist and support myself to LIVE that as who I am;
and I commit myself to establish within myself a real self-relationship, wherein I am the directive authority: The One that takes responsibility and thus The One that moves and directs in self-awareness as life.

Within this, I commit myself to find within myself and establish a practical living point of and as Self-Contentment - wherein I give to me so that I may Live the Gift of Life; wherein I apply my self-honesty and my self-realizations unconditionally with the 'purpose and meaning' of expressing who I really am, of expanding myself, of developing and growing and unfolding my potential as life.

Within this I commit myself to release any and all self-judgment, as I realize that all self-judgment is always revealing points of separation - and therefore I commit myself to identify and take-back those points from which I have separated myself within myself, to take responsibility for every single point that exists within me: to bring it into alignment as life in oneness and equality, so that I may transcend the inherent separation within which we are 'educated' within this world;
and from here, having established and being in the process of LIVING this 'corrective alignment' in terms of transcending the separation of self and taking absolute self-responsibility - I commit myself to then also assist and support others to realize the accepted separation and see the common sense ways to take back power, to take self-respponsibility, to stand-up and change what we have accepted and allowed as human nature simply because there has been no real paradigm in this world/system that would show us that there is another way!




The only paradigm I have encountered in all the years of searching and investigating the various spiritual, philosophical etc. 'schools' or 'practices' of this world is the desteni-I-process, which is the process of Self-Responsibility based on the principle of oneness and equality as life, thus the process of Self-Honesty as life - a process that aims at realizing and transcending the separation we have allowed within and without, and this is done with practical tools (self-honest writing, self-forgiveness, self-corrective scripting and application - just to give the general idea here, as there are further tools such as for instance mind-constructs wherein one is able to step-by-step unfold/deconstruct how a personality is created through the mind's reactions and polarity-values) that enable us to investigate and understand of 'cause and effect', which means to understand that we are the creators of our reality, either directly and explicitly or implicitly through what we accept and allow within ourselves and our world.
This is thus the solution of self-empowerment, as self-empowerment that goes beyond the 'power' definitions of this world that are based in the polarities of submission/domination, winning/losing, master/slave, etc.

I mean, given the current state of the world as well as the human condition - shouldn't we be asking ourselves the question: Where is our power? Where is my power?
Perhaps the question, to begin with, should be: where and how am I giving my power away? Where and how are we as humanity giving our power away?

Everyone is able to take the first step toward answering these/such questions for oneself. You may take this blog post as an inspiration, and for further practical support make sure to check out the desteni-I-process 'Lite' which is a FREE online course providing the basics for the process of self-honesty, self-responsibility, and self-empowerment.



Check out the Desteni I Process Lite – FREE course that will assist humanity to end the disaster of a dysfunctional consciousness.


You may be interested in the daily process blogs that people from around the world share, check it out:


Join us in the Journey to Life !


*To share perspectives and ask questions visit the Forum

*For support and participation see the desteniIprocess


MUST-READ on Life and Creation:


Visit @eqafe for life-changing perspectives, music & self-education!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen