Sonntag, 27. März 2016

590 | Savior construct & Enemy construct Polarity






An interesting observation opened up throughout these last couple of posts, esp. in the context of

583 | The Insanity of the Enemy construct 
584 | Would you rather stand in PEACE or have a World in pieces?
587 | Self Forgiveness for True Enlightenment 
589 | Self forgiveness to lift the veils


and so the following is something I became aware of in relation to the 'savior'/'saved' point and the 'enemy construct':


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed the ‘savior’ construct to exist within and as me, in various forms wherein I abdicate my self responsibility to a projection in the mind where I am ‘saved’ by another or get to ‘save’ another, where by necessity for the savior construct to exist an enemy construct must exist, for anyone to be ‘saved’ from [the ‘enemy’].

I see, with real eyes, and stand one and equal in awareness that for salvation/savior/saved/light to exist, an enemy/bad/dark must exist that is ‘more than’ and superior.
And so I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to submerge myself and submit to a construct within my mind/consciousness that separates my being and polarizes my mind into the ‘savior’ and the ‘enemy’ polarity; making that construct ‘more than’ me, superior to my authority.

So I commit myself to as I breathe in awareness ensure that I in every moment remain the directive authority within and as myself, grounded, stable, standing in self responsibility. 
So I slow myself down and ensure that when I make my choices and decisions, no part of such enemy construct or savior construct is activated within me – as I see how this would allow my choices and decisions to be made in inferiority, instead of one and equal to who I am as a living being, as creator.


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my self responsibility as creator, and within this to alienate myself from my own creative potential, while I accept and allow the system to dictate who and how I am and what I’m supposed to be doing or even how creation works.

I see, with real eyes, and stand one and equal in awareness that as creator of my self and my world I am self responsible and thus commit to being response able: to no longer separate myself from creative ability and life potential.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, with real eyes, and stand as one and equal with the awareness that both the enemy construct and the savior construct represent ‘quick fix’ quasi ‘solutions’, i.e. in fact no solution at all –nothing that is equitable, best-for-all, sustainable– but rather a distraction and deviation from what requires direction, which for a moment gives the sensation of a ‘quick fix’.

And so I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be impatient with myself and others; and to want ‘quick fix solutions’; instead of seeing, with real eyes, and standing one and equal with awareness that such tendencies come from the starting-point of lack, scarcity, fear of loss – all of which are things/constructs indoctrinated into us with our acceptance and allowance throughout time; and so it will take time to impact ‘new programs’ into being, but it can only be done through practical living in awareness and self responsibility as life.

When and as the experience of stress or anxiety and/or the experience of wanting/needing/desiring to be ‘saved’/’save’ another – I stop and take a breath and re-member how it’s all about this real, organic creation process that we are walking, in space and time; and that we can only walk this process step by step, breath by breath, in awareness.


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to ‘save’ other people in my life, not seeing and realizing how this only brings me into a rush, a stress, a depletion – because I am accepting and thus (re-)creating a starting-point of lack, of scarcity, of loss.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see with real eyes and stand one and equal with awareness of how polarity works, to then investigate and question any polarized experience or thought that may come up within me at any given moment.

I commit myself to be awake and aware in self realizing who I am in moments and thus Be Here to guide and support myself on the path of learning to live, learning to move myself beyond the box that is my mind as the world system as our accepted existence – to move beyond the conditioned ‘switches’ and ‘states’;
and rather reclaim my status as a living being, as the author of my existence and custodian of my world, by walking the inner and outer process of self realization through the mind/consciousness and through the world/system, until the change I want to see in my world is real as me and the relationships I establish in life.

And so I commit myself to let life be life and allow myself to live, here, in every moment, realizing we can only walk this process step by step, breath by breath, in awareness.

And I commit myself to assist myself and others equally in fulfilling our utmost potential as we each give our full potential to ourselves and each other – to see the change we all want to see in our world.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen