Donnerstag, 17. März 2016

587 | Self Forgiveness for True Enlightenment



  LOL this was hopefully a catchy title to have you go “what the…?” – but, to be sure, I am continuing from my previous two posts
 
and


and here I’m deconstructing the points further through self forgiveness:


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to seek enlightenment as something separate from me, thinking and believing that something within me or without is ‘hidden’ or ‘in the dark’ and thus I must ‘seek’ and ‘find’ and ‘bring to light’, wherein I separate myself from that which is ‘hidden’ and then think and believe that I have to ‘go somewhere’ or seek ‘out there’ to see truth; instead of realizing it is ‘hidden in plain sight’ but has been fragmented, scattered, compartmentalized within and as the systems that we have accepted and allowed to be our ‘consciousness’ within and our ‘government’ without, whereby that which ‘veils’ the entirety of what is here is nothing other than our own conditioned and preprogrammed ego systems and constructs of separation / polarization.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to submerge myself to the power-games of this world, thinking and believing I must play the game in order to ‘survive’, not considering that the change we want to see in the world and in our societies can only come through and from the individual participants, you and me, and how we entertain and found our relationships within our world.

Within this I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to entertain my relationships based on the systems of separation and the power-games of this world, where each one seeks self-interest only, not realizing that the ‘pursuit of happiness’ can only be accomplished if we work together and transform the structures of our world in a way that will substantially and sustainably benefit everyone equally, as life, as one.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed a consciousness of lack and scarcity to dictate what is and what is not possible for who I am and what/how my world is; and that I haven’t investigated to the end how such lack and scarcity constructs emerged in the first place.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to, within ‘survival mode’, entertain ‘defense and protection mechanisms’ within my mind and living, wherein I’ll always rise in defense of that which I already ‘know’, of my beliefs and opinions and judgments and fears; and so have existed in righteousness and arrogance, instead of realizing the limitations of my separation and the consequences of my ‘defense’;
wherein ‘defense’ as such places me in a position of inferiority but at the same time in a position of war, wherein defense and offense / superiority and inferiority are two sides of the same coin, perpetuating the conflict and war as polarity friction, charging and discharging energy without awareness but only for the sake of ‘survival’.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to consider what it means that everything is already here and always has been, wherein I have to ask myself how come I wasn’t seeing the whole picture and now I see with real eyes that it was my very acceptance and allowance of the conditioned world/consciousness system ‘as is’ that was keeping me from seeing the whole picture and the depths of our existence to the core to realize self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fight for my limitations as they provide me my ‘comfort zone’ where I can feel important and educated, while I keep myself ‘protected’ from any new information or insight that may challenge my already established beliefs and definitions of myself and the world.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not see how the ‘enemy construct’ has been an inherent part/ingredient of the systems: where we always project blame and responsibility outside of ourselves unto something or someone else; wherein we always see an ‘enemy’ to which we apparently need to stand up TO or AGAINST; whereby we always have to ‘protect’ and ‘defend’ and ‘separate’ ourselves and MIND our OWN – so we are always in a battlefield, and it’s always WAR; there is always an ‘enemy’ against whom or which we need to protect ourselves, and so we keep ourselves limited, separated, and in fear /inferior.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see how the words defends and ‘rising in defense of…’ as such already point out the inner struggle and the paradox of our endless attempts for power, for standing, for fulfillment or wholeness, though we had not realized that we can only source power, standing and fulfillment from the substance of our beingness and that we must live these principles based on the value of LIFE, as who we all really are as living beings of LIFE.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see how the word ‘defense’ in itself is indicative of our separation and of the inferior position that we accept and allow ourselves to take (within how we relate to it all – within how we relate to life and living).

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist in a state of ‘protection and defense’ when it comes to that which is in my ‘comfort zone’, that which I believe to know and accept to be ‘true’ or ‘real’ as ‘all there is’; for we defend our beliefs, our perceptions, our s of reality, our differences, our judgments – in other words we defend our own separation, limitation, and inferiority.


And so now that I see with real eyes how my own accepted limitation and separation have created a system of limitation in separation from life –
I commit myself to release myself from the mind system’s protection and defense mechanisms, to release myself from the limitations that had become my ‘comfort zone’, and embrace my full life potential as I support myself and others as me to manifest potentials and bring forth the change we want to see in our world.

I commit myself to assist and support myself and others as me to stop fighting for our limitations, to stop following the conditioned fears and desires, and get to true value creation as life creation to manifest real wealth that will support life with solutions that are substantial, sustainable, and best-for-all.

I commit myself to building relationships of trust, and to developing and establishing effective communication and collaboration in the realization that the world exists as relationships and thus the nature of the system reflects the nature of our relationships;
and therefore to change the nature of the system we need to change the ‘human nature’ that has become the mind consciousness system – 

And as we walk through the mind layers and walk ourselves into our true potential as living beings equal and one with the substance of life as creation, we also need to change the nature of our relationships: from polarized perpetual friction in inequality to mutual benefit support in equality, as LIFE, and therefore based on LIFE as the VALUE.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen