Samstag, 26. März 2016

589 | Self forgiveness to lift the veils





Continuing from my previous post where I shared the context for the following process of self forgiveness:
 
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed an ‘enemy’ construct to exist in my mind as me, where the others are always the ‘enemy’ and I am always right and righteous; where I think I know what’s best and whoever challenges my containment of what I see as ‘right’ in ‘my world’ or ‘life’ in general, is then perceived as a threat and so I must defend and protect my world and my knowledge and my view of the world and reality, thinking and believing that that which is challenging me poses a threat to my ‘survival’ or my ‘righteousness’;
And I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to really look into that challenge and turn it into the gift of expanding my awareness, expanding my understanding, making sure I see into all the dimensions of any given point and see the picture that my reality and my world consist of and exist as, as well as my role and location within it and thus my responsibility.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand the actuality of what my experience was showing and revealing to me when encountering information that is ‘beyond me’; where I felt that I was bashing against an invisible wall, and what is beyond that wall barely touches my awareness; where I can’t grasp it, or see it, or realize it’s here.
And because it’s ‘invisible’ I project/perceive a fogginess/fuzziness of mind, where my mind then projects like a ‘veil’ across that entire ‘wall’ that represents knowledge and understanding of a point that I haven’t yet become aware of; a dimension and perspective of my world and reality that I haven’t yet realized as me, as here, as reality.

And so within that, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize, and understand how that experience of a ‘wall’, of an ‘unknown’ or ‘unfathomable’ point caused me to react in ‘protection and defense’ of ‘my reality’, ‘my view’, ‘my understanding’ and thus my ‘righteousness’; where my mind, because I reacted with ‘fogginess’ and ‘fuzziness’ and ‘resistance’ or ‘defense’, basically giving up on the point and not truly challenging it equally as it is challenging to me – my mind then projects and perpetuates the veil that keeps me from seeing beyond what I already ‘know’ and have come to believe is ‘true’ and ‘real’ and ‘all that exists’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that it is the defense mechanisms of the system itself that exist through and as me to ensure the world (and so also ‘I’) continues to spin ‘as is’, ‘keeping the world go round’ and thus remaining within the bounds and limitations of that which ‘is’ – and currently that which ‘is’ is still a system of deception, control, and separation, and so it is within and as ourselves that we are able to start transcending that separation, disengaging the controls and opening up to all relationships of our world to see, realize and understand how within our very existence we ourselves contribute to maintaining a deceptive, fraudulent systems that mines and undermines life.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist within survival mode; within a state of mining to ‘live’, out of the belief that ‘this is how I survive’ and ‘it’s the only way’ because ‘everyone else is doing it’; where within that I remain resistant toward anything that might offer new ways, radical change, or something that has never been done before; and remain ‘defensive’ especially if such ‘new ways’ demand that I make an effort in awareness to move beyond my limitations and my conditioning and my beliefs about how things function in the world and what ‘reality’ is.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not challenge my own knowledge and understanding of ‘my world’ and the world in general or even of life and living as such, or to think and believe that some things are just ‘too big’ and ‘too vast’ for me to understand or for anyone to understand.
And so I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to react to people who seem to indeed be moving beyond such limitations and indoctrinated views of the world, challenging me and my own views and perceptions.
And so within this I also forgive myself that I haven’t truly allowed myself to unconditionally challenge any and all beliefs, opinions, and ideas within myself. That I had not allowed myself to give ALL beliefs and opinions that exist within myself an equal questioning and investigation as to their reality proof and practical potential as well as their capacity to manifest best-for-all solutions without harm, loss, or debt.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to approach such challenges through the ‘enemy construct’, where I then put up a guard and go into a ‘protection and defense’ mode for ‘what’s mine’ (whether that’s knowledge or beliefs or understanding or survival mechanisms), where I am then in fact ‘fighting for my limitations’ while I continue to ‘mine’ within the system as a system, keeping the system running as the world as we know it.

And so I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to fight for my limitations, where I wasn’t seeing how my very knowledge and understanding constituted my limitation, my ‘reality’ bounds, the limits of my ability, and kept me from opening up and deepening my understanding, substantiating my  knowledge, growing, expanding, emerging as directive principle in awareness as life to encompass truly ALL that is HERE – because only then can I truly change it, transform it, as me and my world, and this one reality we all share.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that we live in a time within our collective process where every choice matters, every decision counts, because where we put our energy and time and money and intention into, that which we give attention to, is that which manifests and grows;
And so we have the absolute responsibility to make sure we strengthen and grow solutions that are best for LIFE, which are already available and are being built and developed and lived into creation through people working together;
We have the responsibility to investigate thoroughly and in clarity of mind any option of the ‘old system’ that we may still need to participate in before we make such decision and commitment. For there are already alternatives being implemented, we just have to reach out and do the research, connect with like-minded people and groups, and work together.


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that to make it in this world I have to accept the rules of the game and participate with the debt/money that the system has taught me to ‘create’ and to ‘need’, where I think and believe that I have to become ‘something’ or ‘someone’ and be more or less ‘famous’ or ‘unique’ and charge a ‘high price’ to have me be ‘proven’ to be ‘a star’ – not realizing and understanding that no matter how noble my intents within myself, so long as I do what I do out of survival, out of desperation, or even the need to ‘fix’ something or ‘save face’; I am not truly living, nor creating a true alternative that can stand the test of time and be a sustainable, best-for-all solution.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to think and believe that there is no other way to survive and ‘make it’ in this world but to participate in the system ‘as is’ and that I have to ‘prove’ myself to the system and the world as we know it before I can be equal to the world and that which is here;
Instead of realizing and understanding that my equality with and within the world as we know it is within understanding and self reflecting its very nature, its very existence, as well as my own existence and nature in relation to it.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to take it all the way when it comes to the realization that we can only change the world as we change ourselves, and what changing oneself entails, holistically so.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand the full scope of what it means that the entire world system exists through and as self, through and as who WE are and how WE participate and co-exist;

And so within this I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to take my world studies and reflection only to an extent but not all the way, because if I were to take it all the way it would mean that I would have to make serious considerations about what I do and how I do it, in this one life that we each have;

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to not see, realize and understand that some things cannot yet be forgiven, because how can I forgive something that I do not even see/realize; and so within this, I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to take it for granted that when small moments or points in my life challenge my beliefs and my view of the world I will react with resistance and activate the ‘defense’ systems and project the ‘veils’ that keep me from seeing further than MINE, further than my OWN beliefs and opinions and views of the world;
Not seeing, realizing or understanding that in the conditioning of such reaction within the small moments of my life I have conditioned the ‘system protection’ itself that will ensure I am unable to see or investigate different perspectives or new ways beyond MINE.

I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to even consider that there may be such points where I am not yet seeing the whole picture of how this world systems functions; that there may be ways and alternatives that already brought to life, living that which I had envisioned or known within myself to be best-for-all but hadn’t yet seen ‘How-to’ get there;
And so within this I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be resistant to open up  in groups /with people, and to go into ‘defense’ mode when my beliefs and perceptions are being challenged.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to react to people or groups that do show they’ve done /are doing their research, that they’re walking new paths to solutions, working together and inviting others to join them.

So within this I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to ‘feel good’ in my OWN small groups where I am more easily ‘defined’ or ‘accepted’ especially as groupings tend to form around agreement of opinions/beliefs that require validation.
And I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to place such relationships before LIFE itself, for ‘fear of survival’, instead of opening myself up to LIFE as a whole, starting with myself and my own self honesty; where I no longer need or desire to define myself based on a group or a belief or an opinion but rather I expand myself in awareness to truly encompass the bigger picture of how it all fits together, within and without –
as from there holistic and sustainable solutions can emerge that will truly be best for LIFE.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen