Mittwoch, 30. September 2015

563 | How you can work through self-dishonesty when ‘feeling overwhelmed’




Here I am sharing the process of self forgiveness that I opened up for myself in the context of looking at and working with a ‘perceptual problem’ within the disempowering experience of ‘feeling overwhelmed’ –





see my previous posts
 


and








I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to go into the energy of overwhelmingness and feel overwhelmed, accepting that feeling for ‘given’, ‘fact’, ‘done deal’;
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to place myself inferior to the feeling overwhelmingness – any feeling/emotion for that matter;
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to take responsibility for my experience of overwhelmingness in the moment it comes up;
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to hide myself from myself, hide behind overwhelmingness – within this suppressing my life force and succumbing to an emotional state that isn’t truly best for me.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to remain in self dishonesty in moments where the experience/emotion of overwhelmingness activates/builds up by giving in to the experience/emotion of overwhelmingness and making it ‘more than’ me.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist in stress as overwhelmingness, and to place myself under stress, despite the consequences for my physical body and general well-being.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to be/exist ‘under stress’ and within that strain and deplete my physical body.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to feed stress, to create this stress condition, by giving in to the experience/emotion of overwhelmingness, feeding it in turn with thoughts that ‘justify’ it.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist under stress, which is a form of suppression as well as self-victimization, where self responsibility is abdicated to the energy/experience/mind-system-definition of stress –
where I am UNDER it, thus suppressed, and inferior.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist in fear, as inferior – when all of that which I place myself inferior to and in fear towards exists ONLY in my OWN mind; as how I myself relate to and associate with everything and everyone that is part of my world/reality.

I commit myself to redefine stress as a flag-point, an indicator that I set for myself – so that when the experience of stress comes up in a moment, I can breathe, look, and see – what is the point that’s coming up that requires my attention, my direction, my response-ability – to be settled, aligned, at ease.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist in stress to such an extent that my whole being is yearning for a sort of ease, for everything to stop for a moment – and I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to realize that it is I myself that must stop, and the absolute extent to which I must stop in a moment and ground myself here.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to accept my living and my being to be driven and determined by the experience/emotion of overwhelmingness – which is in essence a state of survival / existing in survival-mode – where I had walked my life in a state of ‘on the run’, almost like a refugee, and in a state of lack, as inadequacy, always running after time, always trying to do more, receive acceptance, get valued – while I was not valuing myself and my own life/living, I was not accepting myself here but was placing myself under stress of achievement, for ‘worth’ and ‘value’ that is to be given and granted to me from outside of myself – 
instead of realizing (and living the realization to the utmost) that I must grant it to myself, I must give and thus live the words Worth and Value, Self Acceptance and Ease, and I must grant myself the permission to Be Here, realizing Self Responsibility within Being Here – for myself to begin with, as respect toward and as this life that I was granted with here on earth, respect to toward and as this body that hosts and carries and expresses ‘who I am’ throughout this life; and as direction and clarity for this mind that was intended as a tool but got tainted by the skewed mechanics of this world game that we have as our existence in consciousness/ego ‘creating life’ on earth.

But look – what are we creating on earth in our lives – we are creating consequence. Who knows the historical extent which we are now facing the manifested consequences of, as our humanity is awakening to an awareness of reality, of life.


More self forgiveness process and self commitment statements going deeper into this context coming up in the next post.
Thanks for reading.








Check out the Desteni I Process Lite – FREE online course aiming to assist humanity in self-empowerment to end the disaster of a dysfunctional consciousness.


You may also be interested in the daily process BLOGS that people like myself from around the world share:


Join us in the Journey to Life !

*To participate & share perspectives visit the Forum

*For support in self empowerment visit desteniIprocess

*Visit @eqafe for educational downloadables, life-changing perspectives, music & much more...
...as well as loads of free stuff that you'll definitely enjoy : ) 



Activists!

Check out the Living Income Guaranteed Proposal @ the Equal Life Foundation  a PRACTICAL approach to the current socio-economic systems aiming to change the human condition & Empower Life!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen