Sonntag, 27. September 2015

561 | When you´re tired of spinning around...






You know those moments when the world seems to be spinning? When you feel overwhelmed with everything that´s happening, where you think this can´t all be happening at the same time?


LOL I had this experience recently and it had been years since I´d experienced such intensity. When I slowed it down to look at it, there was two things to see:

It was as if there was `stuff´ inside and around my head and all the stuff was like spinning around within and around my head - and so I had to take a step back, like stop for a moment and breathe, slow down even more... what I realized then was for one there was things that I hadn´t given direction to the very moment they came up, and so continued occupying space in my mind: and secondly I realized that interestingly enough there was a perceptual dissonance existent: 
where I, through my mind´s eye, I was looking at everything coming at me. All this stuff was forming lines or ques from all sorts of directions and was `coming at me´. So in that moment I saw the solution, which was to disrupt my perception for a moment, and reassert my will to see direct and in clarity.
So now instead of `stuff coming at me´ I realigned myself to be the one walking, the one moving forward, the one directing instead of reacting.

So when you´re tired of spinning around: stop. Take a breath, slow down, oull in the energy and ground yourself. Realize: "I am here."

I am here, I breathe, I stand on this ground.
I am here and as I stand stable, I see that breathing in and breathing out is my natural real-time movement, and I can only do one thing at a time - 

yet if I´m trying to do more I´ll be missing those fragments of moments HERE while I am in my mind trying to do something or figure out something or think about something...

Awareness in the here, presence in the moment, the will and self-commitment to live real-time - this is a journey to life, a journey of living! 

And I find this conscious application does make one more grateful, more humble, more gentle, and open to life, to the potential that is here in every moment of breath. In fact, I am finding/discovering gratefulness, humbleness, gentleness within myself, in real/time moments no matter how `small´, and then through embracing and living it consistently I cultivate it, I express it. 
`Be like the water´, I recall the words of Bruce Lee. Be like the water, make the best turn in every moment, gentle yet consistent, still yet flowing, embracing everything on its way, and moving what needs to be moved.

Direct yourself - don´t be a victim to anything, not even your own mind. 
Breathe - you are a whole physical universe, a body - not jsut a mind.
 
Self-Reponse-Ability is Key. 

Self responsibility and self movement - and what that practically entails - is a powerful approach that I learned through the desteni I process.



Check out the Desteni I Process Lite – FREE online course aiming to assist humanity in self-empowerment to end the disaster of a dysfunctional consciousness.


You may also be interested in the daily process BLOGS that people like myself from around the world share:


Join us in the Journey to Life !

*To participate & share perspectives visit the Forum

*For support in self empowerment visit desteniIprocess

*Visit @eqafe for educational downloadables, life-changing perspectives, music & much more...
...as well as loads of free stuff that you'll definitely enjoy : ) 



Activists!

Check out the Living Income Guaranteed Proposal @ the Equal Life Foundation  a PRACTICAL approach to the current socio-economic disaster aiming to change the human condition & Empower Life!





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen