Donnerstag, 30. August 2012

Day 133: Want Home - "Here"&"There" | How Definitions Define Us - Self Forgiveness & Commitment

ART by Damian Ledesma

 
 
This is continuing from

 


So, I am continuing having a look into my definitions of “Here” and “There” in the context of WANT and HOME and how I through my definitions and mental projections had separated myself from the actuality of my reality and my responsibility within that, separated Me from What is Here as Me and How I experienced myself throughout my life –

and I continue with self-forgiveness and self commitment statements on the points that I opened up:

 


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be aligned to a definition of "there" which I imagined and created in my mind and charged it over time with feelings of 'positive', 'peace', 'stop running, 'having arrived', 'home', 'fulfilment'.

 

I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to create an idea of “there” as a projection of myself, defined as: 'peace', 'stop running, 'having arrived', 'home', 'fulfilment'; thus charged as a ‘positive’ feeling –
within this not considering that through the acceptance of this projection as ‘valid’ and ‘positive’ = I was accepting Me Here as ‘invalid’ and ‘negative’.


I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to define and accept Me Here as ‘invalid’ and ‘negative’.

 


I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that the more I wished for and charged the ‘positive’ projection as my idea of “there” and “getting there”, the more I implied a definition of Me Here as ‘negative’ – and thus the less able I became in directing Me Here, directing my Here into effective Living in self-support, self-expression, self-acceptance.


I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to place “value” into a projection “out there”, within this depriving Me Here of any value and per implication thus defining Me Here as ‘powerless’ and ‘unworthy’.


I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see that we can only “get there” through all the steps we take in every “here”-moment with every breath. So it is the Here that determines the “there” – it is the present that determines the future. It is who I am in every moment that accumulates, forms and determines who I am becoming, who I will be.


I forgive myself that I hadn´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that within placing all value, all power, all attention “there” – I had implicitly accepted/defined myself Here as ‘worthless’ and ‘powerless’ and therefore I was within that in fact creating the “there” equally as ‘worthless’ and ‘powerless’ as my accepted definition of “here”, in spite of wishing for and dreaming of the 'positive'.


I forgive myself that I hadn´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that within the definitions I had formed/accepted, I had defined the positive through the negative, the negative being my experience of myself “here”, the positive being my wishful-thinking projected out “there”;
and that within this, positive and negative, the “here” and “there” are polarity constructs that cannot exist alone as theyare defined by and through each-other = the TRAP of POLARITY.


I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that I am able to see things for what they are, from the starting-point of equality and oneness;

and that from this starting-point I am able to see, realize and understand HOW I create/accept the value-judgments of ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ which I then allow to DEFINE the mental and emotional experience of myself – thus allowing ENERGY as POLARITY as the MIND to direct and define Me and the experience of Me, instead of ME being the directive-principle of ME as the authority/the author of myself and my existence within and as self-equality and oneness.


I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that ENERGY is our interpretation of reality into mental values of ‘positive’/ ‘more than’/ ‘superior’ and ‘negative’/ ‘less than’/ ‘inferior’, and that it is from these VALUE-JUDGMENTS that the various levels of ‘feelings’ (positive) and ‘emotions’ (negative) emerge and direct our experience, based on the equations of values and definitions that we form /accept /allow to exist within self in separation from self.


I forgive myself that I´ve accepted and allowed myself to CHARGE these definitions (words, thoughts, ideas, pictures, imaginations) through further THINKING about them, in spite of noticing that thinking and indulging in feelings/emotions as if they were ‘real’ in fact perpetuates our emotional attachment to the words, thoughts, ideas, pictures, imaginations and thus perpetuates our ADDICTION to ENERGY, wherein we remain SLAVES to ENERGY within and as the mind, trapped in alternate realities that only exist in the mind, yet determine our experience and behaviour in our external reality.


I forgive myself that I haven´t allowed myself to seem realize and understand how we trap ourselves in vicious cycles of ENEGRY through bipolar thoughts, backchat, feelings, emotions, that seem to never end / never stop – because we continue participating in them, continue abdicating our directive-principle to the MIND, in the BELIEF that we are ‘right’ to see things the way we do in the mind and in the FAITH that maybe someday we’ll get “there” and our dreams and desires will finally be ‘fulfilled’ as we project them in the mind.

 
 

I realize that we interpret reality through the mind, the consciousness of which we form through mental value-judgments as ‘positive’/ ‘more than’/ ‘superior’ and ‘negative’/ ‘less than’/ ‘inferior’ – which is the ‘logic’ that is presented to us by this world consciousness system;

and that it is from these VALUE-JUDGMENTS that the various levels of ‘feelings’ (positive) and ‘emotions’ (negative) emerge as ENERGETIC CHARGES, which we then experience as so ‘overwhelming’ within self that we allow them to direct and determine our lives, based on the equations of values and definitions we form as our ‘logic’ –
which in essence becomes something like a self-religion that blinds self from the actuality of one’s reality.
 

I commit myself to investigating and releasing any and all value-judgments that I formed/accepted/allowed about myself and my world, to no longer exist in separation from the actuality of my reality but instead see things/me for what they are.


I commit myself to showing how ENERGY is merely our interpretation of reality in separation from the actuality of reality as cause and effect – and that therefore by abdicating our directive-principle to energy and following energy like a ‘god’, allowing it to determine our decisions and perceptions in life:
we are not seeing things for what they are and thus not understanding the consequences of our creation, the consequences of who we are, which would in fact allow us to make informed decisions and CHANGE the CAUSE of ourselves thus changing the EFFECT we have on LIFE as ourselves and as a whole.


I realize that by THINKING about the ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ definitions/concepts/beliefs we accept/allow/create: We are in fact CHARGING these definitions energetically, which perpetuates our attachment to ENERGY as ADDICTION;
and that indulging in feelings/emotions as if they were ‘real’ in fact perpetuates our emotional attachment to the accepted definitions/concepts/beliefs, and thus perpetuates our ADDICTION to ENERGY, wherein we remain a SLAVE to ENERGY within and as the mind, trapped in alternate realities that only exist in the mind, yet determine our experience and behaviour in our external reality.


I commit myself to stopping the conditioned existence of my mind and releasing myself from the polarity charges that I’ve assigned to words/definitions through mental concepts/belief, by purifying my words and re-defining my living application to be free of polarity/energy – so that I may be the directive-principle of me, in self-honesty and practical common sense in consideration of cause and effect and thus consequence; to stop creating consequences for myself and life as a whole, in the realization that the HELL we face on earth individually and collectively is the manifested consequence of who we are and what accept and allow within and without.


When and as I see myself going into / following / believing a ‘feeling’/’positive’-projection or ‘emotion’/’negative’-projection that comes up within me: I stop, I breathe, and I look at the cause and effect of my experience –
to no longer accept or allow myself to be a SLAVE to ENERGY within and as the mind, to no longer accept or allow myself to create alternate realities that only exist in the mind yet determine my experience and behaviour, to no longer accept or allow my conditioned consciousness to determine who I am and how I participate in the actuality of my reality.


I realize that thoughts, feelings and emotions exist within bipolar designs and reveal the TRAP of consciousness as POLARITY.
 
Therefore I commit myself to stop following the conditioned consciousness I have come to define myself by, and to through self-honesty, self-forgiveness and self-corrective responsibility set myself free from the patterned cycles of ENERGY;
to no longer exist like an organic robot following instructions of input–output that were integrated within my mind without my awareness or directive-principle, but only through my allowance and the acceptance of my submission to a SYSTEM which I did not understand or have the tools to investigate when I was a child.


I realize that in self-honesty we have no other choice than FACING OURSELVES and the experience of ourselves HERE in every moment, understanding How we create ourselves and our experience of ourselves through the value-judgments we assign to ourselves and others in COMPARISON based on the consciousness concepts of ‘superiority’/‘inferiority’, ‘positive’/‘negative’, ‘more than’/ ‘less than’.

Within that I commit myself to taking self-responsibility: to stop the destruction of ourselves through separation, value-judgments and polarity-constructs and to instead become the directive-principle of ourselves as life that will set forth constructive solutions to be lived as self-support, self-expression, self-recreation.


Therefore, when and as I see myself going into perceiving Me Here as ‘negative’ and/or going into future-projection of ‘positive’: I stop, I breathe, and I bring myself back here, within and as the actuality of my reality, to see, realize and understand How I create me and my experience of me, to stop the value-judgments, and direct myself in self-honesty and practical common sense, no longer accepting or allowing myself to separate myself into mental concepts of “here” and “there”, ‘positive’ and ‘negative’, superiority’ and ‘inferiority’ –

but instead to see things for what they are and re-align myself to the value of life, thus standing-up within myself in self-trust, self-worth and self-acceptance as life.


I see, realize and understand that I am able to see things for what they are, from the starting-point of equality and oneness;
and that from this starting-point I am able to self-honestly investigate and understand HOW I have created/accepted the value-judgments of ‘positive’ and ‘negative’ which I then allowed to DEFINE the mental and emotional experience of myself – so that I may STOP this acceptance and allowance and restore the value of LIFE within myself as oneness and equality.


I commit myself to STOP accepting and allowing ENERGY as POLARITY as the MIND to direct and define Me and the experience of Me, and to instead BE, LIVE and MOVE as the directive-principle of ME –taking self-responsibility as the authority/the author of myself and my existence within and as self-equality and oneness.
 

I see, realize and understand the simplicity of the SOLUTION that is to be LIVED if we are to create ourselves and our world as LIFE:
it is to acknowledge that the VALUE of LIFE is LIFE, which is the equation of Oneness and Equality –

because LIFE exists EQUALLY within and as all living beings as ONE existence: we share the same air, water, ground, and it is thus common sense that we in essence share one common interest: LIFE itself, as ourselves and each-other and this planet that sustains us.

 
I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we require to acknowledge, honor and practically live the value of LIFE as ourselves – GIVE it to ourselves, and GIVE it to each-other equally.


I commit myself to showing how an equal money system is a first practical step towards this direction.


I commit myself to showing how we have within the accepted world system replaced the actual value of LIFE with fake “values” of consciousness based on concepts, ideas and perceptions of ‘superiority’/‘inferiority’, ‘positive’/‘negative’, ‘more than’/ ‘less than’ –
and have thus come to exist in constant comparison and competition against each-other, instead of existing HERE TOGETHER in mutual respect, support and dignity as LIFE.



I commit myself to exposing the current consumerism system of Capital/Money and how it perpetuates even further this consciousness of comparison, competition, survival of the fittest; and in NO WAY supports the individual human being in self-realizing Life as the actual, true value Here.

I commit myself to showing how all systems of our world promote the concept of “getting there”, be it within education, the money-system, religion, science, through the media and the sexualization of society : everything exists as a promise for ‘more’, without offering the tools with which to learn how to deal with what is ALREADY HERE as ourselves, society, the human psyche, relationships, energetic experiences, our thought processes etc.


I commit myself to showing how the Equal Money System as proposed by us Destonians is the only proposal that places the value of Life as starting-point for all practical considerations, aiming at bringing forth an existence where we stop `surviving´ through abuse and exploitation and finally start LIVING in actual support, freedom and dignity, that will allow for actual EVOLUTION in all possible fields of the human existence.

I commit myself to showing how the Desteni I Process is the only curriculum that shows in detail how the mind consciousness operates and how we have come to exist as we do currently on this earth, creating an inner and outer hell for ourselves and each-other while we are trapped in fear and accepted inferiority –

and that the TOOLS are HERE with which any willing individual is able to start deconstructing, understanding, and transcending any accepted fears, beliefs, desires and the equations that define and determine one’s experience, to stop the self-separation, stop the abdication of responsibility and directive-authority, and get to self-honesty about how we create ourselves and consequently our world.
 
 

ART by Rozelle De Lange




Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles

 

@ eqafe for FREE:
* Spirituality Under the Microscope - Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* How I was able to Hear the Desteni Message <<< PDF Download - Blog Compilation
* What the FAQ in an Equal Money System – Volume 2 <<< PDF Download
* Hell Spoof <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality
* What makes me Starve in a World of Plenty <<< MP3 Download - Music for Equality

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen