Sonntag, 30. November 2014

Day 527 | Walking Self-Forgiveness for Seeing Self through the Eyes of Others


AndrewGable ART


I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to see myself through the eyes of “the others” – through how I think and believe the others perceive me.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to measure my worth and my value through the eyes of others.
I forgive myself that I haven’t allowed myself to see, realize and understand that it is my own insecurities that I’m facing through “others” which is actually through my own thoughts about others - and that thus I can actually look at what I think I see and realize: it is I who hasn’t given myself the worth and value, hasn’t established within myself worth and value as life,  and thus I haven’t accepted worth and value as myself, as I had not yet realized until now that I in accepting that the value is life and that the worth must be self-worth to be real, I see now that I can form and establish my worth and value through how I live and who/how I am within myself and in my relationship with my mind. I am able to ‘take back’ the value and worth which I have separated from myself and attached to ideas in my mind or to other people and other people’s behavior to tell me who I am and ‘how much’ I am worth, and whether I am ‘good enough’.

I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to exist within the want/need/desire to ‘be good enough’ and in a state of seeking/trying to be ‘good enough’/’more’/’perfect’.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to make my self-worth dependent on others, thus within that giving away my responsibility and expecting /waiting for others to determine my worth/value.
I forgive myself that I’ve accepted and allowed myself to define myself ‘through the eyes of others’ and to within that manifest a fear of ‘being not good enough’ or ‘losing value’, fear of ‘making mistakes’ or ‘fear of failure’, worrying about how others will see/perceive/judge me.
I forgive myself that I hadn’t yet allowed myself to let go of self-judgment within myself, and to stop fearing “other people’s” judgment, because it is only through my own acceptance that such judgment can have an influence on me.

Therefore I commit myself to Stop wanting/needing/desiring/trying to ‘be good enough’ and be ‘accepted’/’appreciated’ by “others” and instead I simply accept that I am here and that life is the value. I determine by myself (=in self-responsibility) for myself ‘what I am worth’, through how I live and who/how I decide to be, what I stand for. Therefore I realize that self-worth is here as me, I can live it within myself, I do not need/require others to tell me I am ‘worthy’.
Thus I make the decision to release myself from defining myself ‘through the eyes of others’ and to stop the fear of ‘being not good enough’ or ‘losing value’, stop the fear of ‘making mistakes’ or ‘fear of failure’, stop worrying how others will see me – and simply LIVE the way I would like to see myself living, as best for me, as life.

‘Seeing self through the eyes of others’ and the ‘fear of not being good enough’ are highly related to the experience/feeling of Insecurity that every one knows/has experienced. What is interesting, is how our Insecurity is connected to our perceptions of ‘Authority’, which can be seen in my above examples where self looks at self through the eyes of others, within this giving “the others” authority to determine and define self.

I see, realize and understand that expecting/wanting/needing “others” to tell me /show me that I am ‘worthy’ is me giving away my responsibility and thus my power to “others” – instead of realizing that what I project unto/as “others” is a part of myself that I require to integrate, take responsibility for, and express/direct.
I make the decision to value myself and find ways to practically live self-support/self-care/self-valuing, to stop sabotaging myself with ideas of superiority-inferiority as in ideas of ‘good enough’ in my mind.



Here obviously each one walking through such process must self investigate and look at how do I see 'me' through the eyes of others, what polarities (positive/negative) exist within MY mind about MYSELF, where do they come from, and do they really serve me, do they really serve my decision to live my full potential as life?
The more SPECIFIC we are in looking at and identifying the polarities that are involved in the (mind-)'game' which we've accepted and allowed to define our reality - the more EFFECTIVE we will be changing it!
 




In this context:





 
For support check out the Desteni I Process Lite – FREE online course that will assist humanity to change the human condition and end the disaster of a dysfunctional consciousness. 





You may be interested in the daily process blogs that people from around the world share, check it out:


Join us in the Journey to Life !


*To participate & share perspectives visit the Forum

*For support in self empowerment visit desteniIprocess

*Visit @eqafe for educational downloadables, life-changing perspectives, music & much more...
...as well as loads of free stuff that you'll definitely enjoy : ) 





Activists!

Make sure to check out the Living Income Guaranteed Proposal @ the Equal Life Foundation  a HOLISTIC and PRACTICAL approach to the current socio-economic condition to end the disaster of a dysfunctional capitalism.



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen