Sonntag, 9. September 2012

143: Day 3 of 21 Practicing Self Equality | It's a Living, Not a Doing

ART by Marlen Vargas Del Razo



This is continuing from
Day 141: A New Starting-Point for Life | 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality
Day 142: 2 of 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality | In Spite of the Routine

 
 
Within this application of deliberately equalizing myself and establishing a starting-point of self equality and oneness here as me, I am more and more realizing the obvious = the SIMPLICITY within and as which the living principle of equality and oneness can be applied.

 

In the mind, we have so many ideas and concepts about who we are supposed to be, what we are supposed to do, what is right and what is wrong, and somehow we exist in constant fear of not being good enough or not getting enough appreciation or attention - all the while we are not giving that attention to ourselves, AS LIFE.

 

What I am realizing is that I was bound to my own 'rules' - and that however self-honesty is not about rules, because every moment is different, every moment has its own context and must be approached/directed in the context it is presenting itself. Sadly, we have abdicated our directive principle to the mind and thus we approach moments/people/situations from a starting-point of value-judgment, instead of self-honestly and simplistically looking at What is Best for All in the actual context of any moment.

 

So - within practicing self equality, I am finding that I am making decisions 'more often', in the seemingly small things of life/living - which shows to me that when I slow myself down and remain here in awareness of my starting-point as Life in oneness and equality as what is best for all: then THAT is the starting-point from which I make my decisions, even if it's just small decisions in my everyday living.

 

Within that, I find that this 'restlessness' I referred in my previous blog posts is subsiding, because I don't give it attention, and because I am not following the 'rules' of the mind as the conditioned equations of who I am supposed to be and what I am supposed to do - I am instead directing myself in the simplicity of every moment.

 

 

I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to exist within 'doing', wherein I would follow the concepts of the mind 'trying' to 'live' - instead of simply LIVING, in self-directive responsibility of who I am in every moment.

 

I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to trap myself in the complexity of the mind - instead of living the simplicity of the physical in real-time, realizing that I cannot 'do' more than what I can do every breath, one breath at a time.

 

I forgive myself that I had accepted and allowed myself to define myself by what I 'do', and to within that subject myself to value-judgments of 'more than'/'less than' and concepts of 'superiority'/'inferiority' - instead of walking in self equality, realizing that it's about Who I Am in every moment; and that it's not what I 'do' that determines who I am, but rather, it's Who I Am that determines what I do.

 

I commit myself to remaining Here in self-awareness as life in every moment, participating in my reality from the starting point of self honesty as what is best for life - which is what is best for all, which includes me.

 

I commit myself to living the realization that it's not about 'doing', it's about 'living' - it's about Who I Am in every moment here.

 

I commit myself to living the realization that Who I am in every moment is equal to and one with what I accept and allow myself to be equal to and one with - and that is either the conditioned mind with all its rules, limitations, value-judgments and justifications of self-interest; OR it is me as who I am as life directing myself in self-responsibility without judgment, from the starting-point of what is Best for Life.





Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen