Samstag, 8. September 2012

142: Day 2 of 21 - Practicing Self Equality | In Spite of the Routine

ART by Anna Brix Thomsen



This is continuing from
Day 141: A New Starting-Point for Life | 21 Days of Practicing Self Equality
 


Today I wrote for myself a new weekly schedule. I call it program, because I see that the conditioned habits we develop as our routine require a deliberate intervention.

Since I started working a second job, I see that I require to manage my time more effectively. When I looked into the routines I had adopted thus far, I saw that I could've been more effective all along. Regret is not a nice place to be, not to say the worst.

 


I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to be/live less than what I really could.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to follow MOODS and within that to distract myself from Here.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to live to the fullest the realization that our Mood is our DOOM, because moods represent the resonant unconscious personalities / states of mind as conditioned self-sabotage, where we follow a feeling/emotion/mood and thus abdicate our directive-principle to the mind, instead of standing stable in self-equality and being the directive principle of self in self-responsibility.

 

I forgive myself that until now I haven't allowed myself to establish supportive routines to my satisfaction, but have instead accepted myself to exist in restlessness, following some invisible instruction in the mind as 'mood', wherein everything always seems 'too much' and I always seem 'too inadequate' - not seeing that this very application is not only a waste of time but most importantly it is an application of self-sabotage;

and obviously then things accumulate and can get 'too much', and I myself accumulate 'me' as the perceived and accepted definition of 'inadequate', instead of accumulating self-trust through living what I see requires to be lived for me to establish self-contentment, self-equality, self-dignity.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see that this restlessness went along with a feeling of discontent - whereby instead of directing myself to live, do and apply myself in a way that I establish contentment within and as myself, knowing that I am utilizing my time to the best, not wasting breath; I had allowed myself to sabotage myself by following and accepting the perception of discontent and restlessness, within that allowing it to exist within and AS me.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to exist in discontent and restlessness - which reveals to me that I was not accepting myself Here, but was following the conditioned consciousness within and as my mind that was always trying to 'get somewhere' making believe that only then I would 'feel content'.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to realize that it's not about 'feeling content' because that would imply that an external stimuli is 'making me feel content' or that I project my self-worth into some defined "value" that I am to achieve in order to 'feel content';

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that within this: I was per implication defining and accepting myself here as 'discontent' - and then obviously the mind creates the 'logic' that apparently 'justifies' feeling discontent, because the mind loves self-definitions and loves self-sabotage, as that is how it is keeping its perceived power and control, possessing the being in the physical through beliefs, ideas and perceptions.

 

However, I see, realize and understand that it is through MY acceptance and allowances of such beliefs, ideas and perceptions that I trap myself within and as the mind.

 

I see, realize and understand that self-contentment is about BEING content, which implies that I am content with my self-directive application in every moment, and with how I live and participate both in my inner and my outer reality.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to acknowledge and live self-contentment here, because I had accepted a definition of 'me' as 'discontent', as 'not good enough', as 'restless'.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the constant struggle to 'get there' and 'become' 'good enough', believing that then I would be content -

instead of realizing that I can only accumulate self-contentment through and within who I am in every Here-moment, breath by breath, step by step.

 

I forgive myself that I've accepted and allowed myself to exist through a projection of myself in the mind, instead of Being Here and walking in real-time, Here in every moment.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to see, realize and understand that as long as there exists judgment within me of me/who I am, I am accepting a separation of myself and am not allowing myself to walk in self-acceptance here in every moment.

 

I forgive myself that I haven't allowed myself to live the realization that self-acceptance is the first step in self-forgiveness, because I cannot forgive and let go something that I have a judgment about.

 

I see, realize and understand that only when I embrace a point as myself, equal and one, am I able to forgive it, to purify it, to forgive it and let go, to transform it as myself.

 

I commit myself to living the realization of self equality in practical application; wherein I no longer try to be 'more than' who I am here, as I realize that this is an illusion - an illusion which per implication defines self here as 'less than'.

 

Therefore I no longer accept or allow myself to sabotage myself through value-judgments of polarity, and instead I assist and support myself in living self-equality and oneness in every moment, stopping the moods and value-judgments of the mind, bringing myself 'back Here' and re-aligning my starting-point as Me Here whenever I see myself going into projections of 'more than' / 'less than'.

 

I commit myself to establishing and living new self-determined routines of self-support, wherein I establish self-contentment and self-trust, through giving me to me, walking my self-commitment in practical application, step by step, breath by breath.

 

I commit myself to walking this process of establishing self-equality as my starting-point for Life/Living -

in Spite of my routines and in Spite of the limitation this world system imposes onto us; so that I may be a living example that change is possible in Spite of the difficulties and limitations of the world system.

 

I commit myself to sharing the realization that it is in the difficult times and challenging moments that self has the chance to prove to self that one is changing, that one is standing one's ground and directing oneself in self-honesty and practical common sense.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that we require to re-define education as well as all systems of our world to be based on the value of Life and to teach how Life in fact functions on earth, within and without -

because in the current system children grow up adopting the patterns of this world, ending-up existing as self-image /personalities /characters only, as the spark of life within every child that is born gets suppressed until it is forgotten, and the child grows up to become a slave to the system in all ways imaginable, never realizing and accepting the self-power to stand-up and challenge the system, to no longer accept the submission of life to a system of abuse.

 

I commit myself to sharing the common sense that the system creates what we call 'human nature' from the starting-point of PROFIT, manifesting a human being that ends-up recreating the system = keeping the system running through its mere existence as a human in this world;

 

and that an equal money system will stop this absurdity and will restore the value of life through re-aligning all systems of the world to serve no longer profit, but LIFE as who we all really are, equally.

 

Visit the desteni I process to get support in the process of stopping the system within and strengthening ourselves as life in self-responsibility -

so that we may slowly but surely transform the world consciousness system from the inside out, establishing a new starting point for LIFE and giving ourselves the chance to redefine living in a way that ALL can equally have a dignified life on this ONE earth we share.
 
 
 
 

Read up on the MIND and CREATION:
http://creationsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://earthsjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://heavensjourneytolife.blogspot.com
http://desteni.org/articles





Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen